Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario Meet

SSSXR

Reaction score
Wish I could of made it!!! Hope u guys had a good time. With any luck I'll have my truck back on the road by fall and we can all do something then!! Who got the hat?

hottacoX got it! he was the only one who really might be able to wear it haha. He said it was tight on him too but i think he'll be able to put it to better use than have it just sitting in my room.

im glad eveyone still came out, even in the rain. just means well have to do it up big time on a nice sunny day sometime soon (and do it somewhere that security won't bug us haha)

so work your ass off bill!!! do whatever it takes *wink wink* lol

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Oh trust me I'm doin it. Even if I have to sell myself on the streets I'll be back on the road asap!!!! Maybe we should start a get slywhitty back on the road donation fund?? Hahahhaha

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the hat LEO I put er to use!! I will post my pics soon

TegoXR

Reaction score
Just so you guys know...whenever we decide on our next meet...I'll be running the DTLT headers and URD 3" exhaust by that time...just placed the order a few mins ago. :D

xrgilly

Reaction score
Just so you guys know...whenever we decide on our next meet...I'll be running the DTLT headers and URD 3" exhaust by that time...just placed the order a few mins ago. :D
lol u dick haha
thats what my plan was a.s.a.p lol ah well maybe ill get to hear yours before i pull the trigger

i was thinking about trying to pull together a wassaga beach meet i dunnno if u guys from that area would want to drive that far
i just wanna do one by a lake make a weekend out of it or something like that

SSSXR

Reaction score

serious eh? nice job man theres def going to be some nice looking/sounding trucks cruising to xfest this year. did you get the o2 sim too?

also i was reading up on your hid reverse lights lol. you gotta send me a pm of where you got your kit for $56 shippped! (ya imma kramp your style a bit heh)

lol u dick haha
thats what my plan was a.s.a.p lol ah well maybe ill get to hear yours before i pull the trigger

i was thinking about trying to pull together a wassaga beach meet i dunnno if u guys from that area would want to drive that far
i just wanna do one by a lake make a weekend out of it or something like that

for sure. i skimboard too so anywhere theres a beach im down.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Sorry I missed it guys...... burning cop cars kept me busy in the city....... Damn G20 but I will be waiting for the next one so I can join in

20100626ryancar2.jpg

SSSXR

Reaction score
lol no worries.

ya some of those protestors make me mad... like cmon what did starbucks ever do to you except provide you with frothy goodness? :) so are you a firefighter or somin?

melon16

Reaction score
I have no problem with them destroying big chain store fronts....they're way too rich anyways. but there were a few original places that go hit too.

SSSXR

Reaction score
I have no problem with them destroying big chain store fronts....they're way too rich anyways. but there were a few original places that go hit too.

true... true..

OH BTW,

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer::beer:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
lol no worries.

ya some of those protestors make me mad... like cmon what did starbucks ever do to you except provide you with frothy goodness? :) so are you a firefighter or somin?

I work for the city....city security...so bascially I am a glorfied rent a cop but the pay is good and i got to wor side by side with the cops

SSSXR

Reaction score
oh ok, cool cool. so if you ever get a speeding ticket you probably know someone to help you get out of it then. haha nice

Jwall

Reaction score
Wish I was there :(
Hope Everyone had a good time in the rain lol! And im bummed about slywhittys situation... i was just reading about, dont wish that on anyone. Hope she gets one the road soon!

Well I think next time I might organize a local event i like the idea of grand bend its a happenin area for cars, the track is there and nice strip to the beach to show off the babies and lots of babes this time of year! I know I am new at this site but I will become a more deticated member. If any one in Ontario is down for a end of July or Beginning of Aug event let me know and we can figure a date out. And grandbend doesnt have to be the place but its a pretty damn chill one if you GTO drivers dont mind... I will buy ya a beer lol! Could even make it a one night camping event...

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey fella's well after a bit of a delay here are the pics my gf took from the meet!
XR's in the underground:
DSCN2565-1.jpg

DSCN2568-1.jpg

DSCN2571-1.jpg

DSCN2572-1.jpg

DSCN2573-1.jpg

DSCN2577.jpg

DSCN2582.jpg

DSCN2592-1.jpg

DSCN2593-1.jpg

DSCN2594-1.jpg

DSCN2595-1.jpg