Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario xr meet june 11/11

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Where are the rest of us? Cmon people we need to have a meet. Having my truck back is making me ancy!!!!lol

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I have nothing plan for the Saturday. Should be able to make it

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Talked to Derek (derksXr on here) and he is down for this. Just need a time and a place.

Also... The autcross club I used to race at and will again is having an event that day as well if anyone wants to hit it up lemme know. I still debating whether I will run or not. Just waiting to see how my truck is running then and then I'll decide.

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I what's needed to run? I am Down to meet up it just depends what you guys wanna do! We could meet at sq1 again and go for lunch and a mini cruise or whatever lol, I will call ya Bill and we will organize er up

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I what's needed to run? I am Down to meet up it just depends what you guys wanna do! We could meet at sq1 again and go for lunch and a mini cruise or whatever lol, I will call ya Bill and we will organize er up

Have to be there to register b4 9am. It's 35 bucks usually get about 7 to 8 runs. Need a helmet as well but if ya don't have one they have spares to use. Also it's held in Brampton near Dixie and steeles at the bramalea go station lot.

SSSXR

Reaction score
unfortunately I think I'll be working that weekend now. I need the monies so....

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
All right fellas!! After Talking to Slywitty we are thinking of meeting for an AutoX event being held in brampton. I will probably run, and if Slywitty can find some rubber to run with he will as well. Not everyone needs to run but I think it would be a good starting point for a meet.

here is the link to the AutoX club, Sly has ran with them before
http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/pitl/

we can meet for autox then head for late lunch/wabbly pops..
So far atteding we will have
hottacoX
Slywitty
DerksXR

Waiting to hear from:
RRCanuck
Jwall
TunedX
Gator
tegoXR

those that can't make it:
SSXR
xrgilly
Canadian Girl

LETS GET THIS ROLLING PMS WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY IF NO REPLY HERE :top:

Also if you know any Canucks that haven't posted in here pm them!!

Jwall

Reaction score
Well sorry guys I have been pretty busy and been neglecting xru :( didn't help computer was down for some time. I can almost guarantee I work the saterday and is mandatory, so I am pretty much playing this by ear. It is optional for me to work Sundays so might be able to do something then.. Looks like this date isn't really good for too many of us but be nice to have a beer with Corey for his b day.

Man I need to get my custom cat back done it sounds terrible at high revs with stock muffler blah.. I need to get the truck in Brampton for a day one of these days, they do mandrel bends and 304 grade ss :)

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Where are the rest of us? Cmon people we need to have a meet. Having my truck back is making me ancy!!!!lol

Congrats on having your truck back!!!!!:rockon::blurock::adore:

( Had to jump in and throw that in there. :smile:)

Make sure you are topped off on oil before you all autox. Top dot just to be extra safe.

Post up some more vids too. It is making me ancy thinking about how soon I will be able to as well.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Congrats on having your truck back!!!!!:rockon::blurock::adore:

( Had to jump in and throw that in there. :smile:)

Make sure you are topped off on oil before you all autox. Top dot just to be extra safe.

Post up some more vids too. It is making me ancy thinking about how soon I will be able to as well.

Oh don't worry. I'm checking the oil always. Also have the 4x4 oil pan, oil cooler, and pressure and temp gauges. Doing everything I can to prevent another one lol. So nice having it back.:blurock:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn Good deal! I was always curious if the 4x4 pan would fit. Now that we know, that is an necessary swap. Trust me, with that oil pan, you will be in good hands. Coming from as much high angle and off camber stuff I used to do when I was an off road avid.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Damn Good deal! I was always curious if the 4x4 pan would fit. Now that we know, that is an necessary swap. Trust me, with that oil pan, you will be in good hands. Coming from as much high angle and off camber stuff I used to do when I was an off road avid.

It's a close fit. There was about a half inch between the crossmember and the pan. At first I thought it wouldnt fit. Then when in place all was good. Have been checking it and it hasn't hit at all. Big releif because when I pulled the lower pan off the old motor there were some pieces broke from when it grenaded. So I couldnt reuse it. I have pics of the carnage but my computer is fubarred so I waiting to post them.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That will be interesting to see! :ahhhhh:

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ill probably be heading north friday night but if my plans fall through Ill see if I can make it. Ill make it to a meet this summer for sure.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I am going to try to work some stuff around to be able to come. I haven't been to a meet in a while. I will know by Thursday. I will be keeping an eye on the post for any additional info.

Top Bottom