Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario xr meet june 11/11

Swb Taco X

Reaction score
Sorry was hoping I could make it to meet some fellow X owners but this weekend won't work for me, maybe next time. How often do you guys get together?

xrgilly

Reaction score
last summer we had a couple meets

i want to plan on asap this one has gone for a grap we need to iron something out

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
This one did go for a crap lol. I have to work now. Cory is going to autocross on Saturday I'm going to meet up with him when I done work

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Washing machine gets exchange on Saturday, no parts to fix it so they are replacing it (7 mts old) with a new one

thunderkat1

Reaction score
It looks as though I will not be able to make it. I forgot that is the same day as my bro-in-law's 40th birthday party. Hopefully we have another meet sometime soon.

SSSXR

Reaction score
i hear ya gilly. honestly though its not like we really have to plan something for the weekend. like I'd be down to just pick a spot to tailgate on a weeknight. make it every other week or something. Its not like were THAT far apart, well I guess John and Gator are lol but for the rest.

in lieu of an x-fest fest east though we should plan another camping trip or niagra falls trip.

Top Bottom