Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ordered Stopping POWA lol!!!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
I will send you a picture of the kit to your house LOL j/p bro. Postage is way too expensive def an email though. :biggrin:

X-roller

Reaction score
lol.... you are a officially a dick.... and I am now on your hater list.... :laugh: One day i'll be able to get a nice BBK.... for now I'll just keep using these crappy stock brakes....

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
The stock brakes are pretty bad IMHO, dont know why they wouldnt put the BBK (TRD) on the truck from factory, i know they wanna make money and all but just put the kit on and up the price. these trucks NEED the extra stopping power. You will get there bro, i said the same thing about being boosted and rims and now the BBK and i have all now just stayed with it.

X-roller

Reaction score
I can't wait till I get there.... ALMOST.... I got the wheels and everything else except brakes....

KETCHUP

Reaction score
lol.... you are a officially a dick.... and I am now on your hater list.... :laugh: One day i'll be able to get a nice BBK.... for now I'll just keep using these crappy stock brakes....

slow SWB's don't need more stoppin power....:laugh:

j/kin rolley!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
^^^^ so tru LOL

But they came today and HOLY HELLA they are HUGE COMPARED TO STOCK, I will take pics later they are massive, entire kit weighs 75lbs.

oh and "THATS WHAY SHE SAID" lol beat you to it.

5000XD

Reaction score
75 lbs extra on the front? even less tracion on the rear now lol.

Top Bottom