Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando meet!!!!

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
this saturday evening im guessing. whenever the guys want to meet up really. i'm going to the usf game and that wont be done till 7 or so

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I think since the game is going on and Speckdzl4shzl is attending we can host it around 8pm that way everyone can attend.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
no need to have it that late just cuz of me...i just have stuff to do. if you guys want to meet up during the daylight hours then you should lol. i know the area well enough to meet up wherever you guys are when im done. i have navi in the truck as well so...

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Well then there you have it. I leave it up to you guys to decide if you want to meet earlier or around 8. It doesnt matter to me.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
well we've decided to say **** the game and were now going to watch it at home (its going o be a blowout probably anyways)...so i'll be able to meet up earlier if ya'll want. how much earlier i cant tell yet. i'm surely getting drunk so i'll have to sober up (a little) first :top:

Viet2100

Reaction score
So how about that O-town meet?
I think I saw you about last week goin the opposite direction. I was merging from I-4 to 408 West and you were on the opposite.

But, a few guys over on TW are going wheeling tomorrow and I'm comin too. I'm just not takin my truck off pavement. But I'll be taking pics and I'm sure you XR guys can ride with us.

text me for info 239-216-7318

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I dont think that was mee bro. The furthest I have gone on I4 lately has been the 301 exit. I wont be able to make it because I work, but def some other time. I have your number already in my phone.

Viet2100

Reaction score
So Justin (Impulse Red PreRunner) and I are going down to I Drive in a couple hours to watch the SEC championship game. Anyone else care to join for a mini meet as well??

xrunner224

Reaction score
yea ill talk to justin at work, might be able to get ahold of rich too

rich017

Reaction score
I have work MON-Friday, and every other Saturday from 8:00 to 5:00.

This Saturday I will be there.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
so what saturday will you be off we can start there. finally someone from O-town chimes lol.

where's mike at?

PaistE6m@mac.com

Reaction score
Hey I'm up for a meet up especially over the holiday... no school haha
I'm down for a saturday though :top:

rich017

Reaction score
so what saturday will you be off we can start there. finally someone from O-town chimes lol.

where's mike at?

We have been really busy with school cause we are both in auto school and when I'm not in school I'm working at the dealer 40hrs a week.

starting this Sat I have to work

Top Bottom