Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando meet!!!!

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
How about Sat, January 2nd or Sunday Jan 3rd at 4:00 ?. i don't live in Orlando so someone needs to pick a good spot for us to meet and post the address. i will ask some of the Fort Lauderdale guys if they want to role up there with me.

08x

Reaction score
id say the weekend after new years cuz thats gunna be a horrible driving weekend in o-town then

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i think the 3rd would be good for me. sundays are better since i know for sure that i will have off.

xrunner224

Reaction score
dont matter to me but maybe the weekend after new years cause its going to be packed

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
dont matter to me but maybe the weekend after new years cause its going to be packed

good point. well if these o-town nukkas dont get it together and start posting we can just say eff them and have another small tampa meet

seriously though. not going to be worth it if we're the party :biggrin:

where the fawk you at guys?

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
So are we doing a meet or what? Orlando guy's wake up! Someone pick a time and place. Since everyone is saying it's going to be packed on new years weekend then how about "Sunday Jan 10th" that's settles the date... know a place ? and time ? O-town dudes this is where you come in ! :driver:

moonrunner

Reaction score
What about the Hooters at Seminole Town Center in Sanford. It's right off I-4.

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
What about " 4969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819 " Five Guys Burger & Fries @ 5:00pm Sunday Jan 10..... It's close to a Dickies outlet :rockon:in the Prime outlet shopping center. This meet is far for my so i want to make the best of it and hit up some bargains :top: SO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST FOR THIS LOCATION !

1. DannysBlkX

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Why so late in the day? Its a 2.5 hour drive for me and I got to get up at 5am on weekdays

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
Why so late in the day? Its a 2.5 hour drive for me and I got to get up at 5am on weekdays

well to to be honest with you i was planning to hit up a theme park at 9:00am when i got there. We can move the meet to 4:00 if that's better.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
im with chris. that's way too late. i gotta drive there and back too. i say no later than 12:00 pm, the earlier the better. if you want to go to a theme park than that's on you and you can meet up with us afterawrds :smile:. i start skool the next day and can't afford to be in orlando late when i have to drive 2 hours back. but i am down for Jan 10th.

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
Easy there college boy.. just trying to feel everyone out.....you guys want 12:00pm well then there you go 12 it is....:top: i hope we get more people cuzz it's looking a little weak for a meet

xrunner224

Reaction score
yea im in for 12....what theme park you thinkin of goin to disney or universal??

ill try to get coopstein, and mike and rich but they prob wont or cant

Last edited:

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
Universal :top:"Islands of adventure" I haven't been there in a while....but everyone wants to meet at 12:eviltongue: so maybe i'll do some shopping instead.:hmmmm2:."wife wants new jeans"

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
college boy pfft... dont be jealous of me

im just saying why so late? :canada: blame Canada

wher've you been at Dennis?

Last edited:

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
I'm just joking with you.:laugh:...but really 12 is cool with me...I go to school :top:too so i understand. O and yes i do :canada: blame Canada

xrunner224

Reaction score
hahaha.....i work a universal....:top:.............................................................so who else is coming??anyone else from the tampa or jacksonville area???

Viet2100

Reaction score
So when's the date guys? I can prob bring a couple other Tacomas out.

Top Bottom