Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

giox

Reaction score
15.307.. not to bad.. with 20inch wheels... next week my 18 wheels amd more add on goodies

giox

Reaction score
and i wadnt launching it right.. .. i was taking it out like a grandma. cuz the first time i heea4f s loud pop in the rear so wad kinda scares

giox

Reaction score
ahahhqhqhq ... would l9ve to see you beat that my times :laugh:

giox

Reaction score
i think that loud pop was the axles.. tho.. so i was kinda scared to take it out at a higher rev

hrspwr236

Reaction score
ahahhqhqhq ... would l9ve to see you beat that my times :laugh:

After 20s, it's all about show! I am not all for the go fast anymore :dontknow: maybe when that supercharger gets put in I'll change my tune!

i think that loud pop was the axles.. tho.. so i was kinda scared to take it out at a higher rev

Sounds like axle wrap, time to get rid of the blocks in the back, those are for show, need to get some proper drop leafs. Axle wrap can cause some serious damage.

Prise

Reaction score
What is axle wrap, noon here? Would the mono leafs or 2" steel drops leafs fix that.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
What is axle wrap, noon here? Would the mono leafs or 2" steel drops leafs fix that.

Either would help a lot, the steel is better! Axle wrap is the turning of the axle under load, the twisting can break parts like u joints on the drives shaft :thumbdown: it happens when you add drop blocks or at least it makes the situation worse.

Prise

Reaction score
Either would help a lot, the steel is better! Axle wrap is the turning of the axle under load, the twisting can break parts like u joints on the drives shaft :thumbdown: it happens when you add drop blocks or at least it makes the situation worse.

Good to know, I will have to skip blocks I want mono leafs and lowered springs bad

giox

Reaction score
yeah thats what i thought it was so i was taking it out like a gradnma vuz of that.. what about the urd traction bar.. ??

Prise

Reaction score
Ohhh yeah forgot about the traction bar would that help prevent axle wrap Jason?

giox

Reaction score
that price is better than the urd traction bar..but is the performance better.

Prise

Reaction score
that price is better than the urd traction bar..but is the performance better.

same question the calt tracs look like a great option I like how you reinforce both sides instead of one big bar in the middle and you lose your spare right?

madtrucker

Reaction score
I don't know how the URD 1 is. The Caltracs are awesome. I noticed the difference right away.

Top Bottom