Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

giox

Reaction score
did you ever have tgat axle wrap before madtrucker when i took ot to the track i had no wheel hop just axle wrap.. real ugly axle wrap.. thats my concern..

hrspwr236

Reaction score
did you ever have tgat axle wrap before madtrucker when i took ot to the track i had no wheel hop just axle wrap.. real ugly axle wrap.. thats my concern..

Madtrucker shouldn't have any issues with axle wrap, you will becuase you have 2" drop blocks, drop blocks are notorious for doing this, I have not had an issue stock, I had big issues with the 4" blocks on my old hardbody!

madtrucker

Reaction score
Wheel hop refers to the rapid up and down motion of the tires caused by Axle wrap.
I would call them about the QA1s . They are real friendly over there.

That axle isn't going anywhere. That pivot in the front pushes down on the spring. The more it tries to rise up the more that roll pin pushes down on it. It's a pretty smart idea.
IMG_1811_zps72564ecb.jpg

giox

Reaction score
i kinda like the idea of maybe going with the cal tracs. doesmt look that hard to install either..

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Madtrucker could measure his when he gets back in town and then take two inches from that. Might be could to measure speed bumps in you area. With my hardbody with 4" drop I got stuck at least once a week :argh: look at the leafs in the back and see how close those were to the ground
117.jpg

madtrucker

Reaction score
I remember they told me that it was 4 inches lower than the stock u-bolt bracket.

giox

Reaction score
so i went to a dealership and tryout and mustang 5.0... and i must say.. its ****en quick as hell... thinking about it.. so i need a traction bar is there one for sale somewhere used..

giox

Reaction score
im thinking of urd because i think cal trac might be to close to the ground... for me.

Prise

Reaction score
please dont tell me your gonna leave the X for sally stang

giox

Reaction score
does anybody know someone who is selling a urd traction bar..

giox

Reaction score
i dont know anyboy that has a 2012 gt... the urd traction seems expensive.

Prise

Reaction score
You should just be the first to put the 5.0 in the X. Show the ls builds what's up. Be sad to see another x go...

giox

Reaction score
ahahhahaha huh.. prise by where do you live in phoenix

Prise

Reaction score
I actually live in Mesa by the bass pro shop. The shopping center is called Mesa Riverview I think.

Top Bottom