Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

Prise

Reaction score
Lol but that weight though.. I want those nice light 19 lb wheels for the mpgs

Prise

Reaction score
Hey Jason, what would a 18x10 +25 on all 4 corners look like on the truck?

Prise

Reaction score
It would be like mine but be 2" smaller in diameter, more or less same setup :top:

Well then I know it will look good if it's like your setup! You've been fine tuning your stance for a while now:adore:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Well then I know it will look good if it's like your setup! You've been fine tuning your stance for a while now:adore:

Let's not remind me of that adventure but yes very happy with it now! Perfect width and offset, just need to do some trimming on some plastic , rubbing a bit :frown:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Nice wheels but why not pick up the TSW wheels for half the cost? Probably could be out the door with tires for the same price. Just saying becuase I know your on a budget.

Prise

Reaction score
Nice wheels but why not pick up the TSW wheels for half the cost? Probably could be out the door with tires for the same price. Just saying becuase I know your on a budget.

Reasoning behind it is they are a strong light weight wheel, the tsw I like a lot but the weights are usually 26lbs+ and if you add that up over 4 it can be 24 extra lbs or more and I fill up twice a week. I know I have the big old mud tires and I do feel it at the pump. This is also why I'm not going with 19 or 20 inch wheels anymore. These so far are my, let's say dream wheels it's gonna be a while till I can afford them and I have some life left in my TG.

Edit: TSW does have some 21.5 lb wheels but they cost the same as those do.

Last edited:

giox

Reaction score
so how long on those pictures jas.. been wanting to see then already

hrspwr236

Reaction score
so how long on those pictures jas.. been wanting to see then already

I have them photoshopped and will put them up on photobucket tonight it tomorrow. Not as happy with the outcome but it's something.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I do want a boost gauge but it would have to be clean. I would like the light color match and dim same as the dash.

Can be wired to dim with the lights and there are companies that make color adjustable gauges but there not TRD, figured it would match that at least.

Top Bottom