Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

hrspwr236

Reaction score
We have to look at something after Christmas, my next 3 weekends are pretty full.

PHXDakRt

Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm down too! I need some ideas on what my first large modifications are going to be.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm down too! I need some ideas on what my first large modifications are going to be.

Large Mod = Boost :rockon:

My first mod on my last X was TRD BBK and Fiberglass Tonneau Cover, my current X was intake and exhaust then a long process of buying multiple sets of wheels till I was happy with fitment and looks!

PHXDakRt

Reaction score
Large Mod = Boost :rockon:

My first mod on my last X was TRD BBK and Fiberglass Tonneau Cover, my current X was intake and exhaust then a long process of buying multiple sets of wheels till I was happy with fitment and looks!

I was thinking along the lines of qa1s and slammimg the thing, or the big brakes or something fun. I've also got a set of dual electric ans sitting in my garage after I upgraded to a viper fan for my Dakota... Too many possibilities!! Lol

Just got the maf calibrator installed 20 minutes ago too. Thanks Giox!

Prise

Reaction score
I would do bbk if I had the money for that, just a great all around mod that makes your ride safer.

hrspwr236

Reaction score

I saw those today, nice wheels, the back is perfect but the front offset is to high foe the width, you could always to hubcentric spacers 1" and would be good, ask for 600 and maybe you can meet at 700. You could probably run the a stock size tire in the front, too bad you don't have one.

Prise

Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom