Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Wow, I'm going to be trolling for new members. Maybe I'll see y'alls trucks and recruit the driver.

I left a recruit card in the truck, hopefully it gets left behind! I will still be around Duncan, I didn't leave the forum the first time, no change here, my circumstances has put my X ownership on hold. I will still attend meets, going to try to make the TW meet in two weeks

giox

Reaction score
I might just wait o. My and sell it to you jason ahahah

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I can provide more pictures upon request, just PM. I also have HIDS both head and fogs but waiting to see if can get them to work on the new truck

Volant intake with Ram Scoop and Coupe TRD Cover - $350

Backflip Tonneau cover - SOLD

Grillecraft* Grille Upper and Lower -$200 New in Box

toy-1951-b-1.jpg

20"x10" TSW Willow wheels with 275/40 Nitto Invo both have less than 500 miles - $1500

Tacoma OEM bed mat - $80

Doug Thorely Y-Pipe - $150

Backflip cover is sold and pending pick up

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
HUGE price drop the wheels and tires! $1500, found the wheels and tires I want for my truck on craigslist, need $1500.

BUY MY WHEELS ASAP

giox

Reaction score
Who me.. Shhiitttt my wheels are perfect on the truck.. Sits beautiful!!

madtrucker

Reaction score
Craigslist. Maybe someone from Phoenix will buy them from you. I've seen you do it before.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Craigslist. Maybe someone from Phoenix will buy them from you. I've seen you do it before.

You better believe I have these posted everywhere, failbook, craiglsist, TW, here and even a few men's stalls at a few local establishments :laugh:

I am itching to get lifted and out on the trails! Got the exhaust done yesterday and a nothing sounds better than a V8.

30Birdy

Reaction score
I'm a new owner and a bit south from most here in Sierra Vista. I'm looking for a TRD supercharger, Anybody get a discount?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'm a new owner and a bit south from most here in Sierra Vista. I'm looking for a TRD supercharger, Anybody get a discount?

No discount no of us locals work or know anyone that works for Toyota. Best prices are usually from TRDParts4u.com.

Part out my X if your looking for some parts.

We have local meets usually every 6 weeks if you would like to attend, keep an eye on this thread.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I gave $5100 to Desert Toyota for mine, installed. TRD parts 4 U will be the cheapest. You need a fit kit too, they are around $300. Last time I checked trdparts4u wanted $3800, so you'd be looking at $4100. Then there is always used from on here, I've seen them go for $2500 even less if it was totalled and the guy doesn't want the insurance company to get it. Then the warranty is an issue too. 1 year if you put it on, 5 years if Toyota puts it on. They don't seem to have problems though.

30Birdy

Reaction score
Well, I ordered it. TRDparts4U was hands down the cheapest. I'll be looking forward to it

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Well, I ordered it. TRDparts4U was hands down the cheapest. I'll be looking forward to it

Recommend having a dealer install it for the warranty unless your going to build power on it and modify things then it may not be worth it if you can install yourself.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm home bound & down. Should be in by Tuesday. The track is open next weekend, at night. I'd like to try it but nights are for drinking. I have to catch up. I got a new DA polisher too, if you see a really shiney RR running around the town that will be me.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
We going to try to catch up next weekend, I too reserve nights for drinking but and afternoon get together would be okay. Need to start somewhere and can finish things off at home!

madtrucker

Reaction score
Did some ody say track!!!??
You want to go? I would like to see my time. I got new tires & they grab pretty good.

We going to try to catch up next weekend, I too reserve nights for drinking but and afternoon get together would be okay. Need to start somewhere and can finish things off at home!
I'm down for a meet. I'm talking about the 6th or 7th. Just to be clear.

Top Bottom