Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

giox

Reaction score
In down its my birthday weekend.. Ahahah yeah lik races wouldnt hurt

madtrucker

Reaction score
Wow that is a nice looking X-Runner! Yes it was Mrs hrspwr236. I just got in today. It was nice to be spotted.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Wow that is a nice looking X-Runner! Yes it was Mrs hrspwr236. I just got in today. It was nice to be spotted.

Not like there is too many around, now we need to track down the person who bought my X!

madtrucker

Reaction score
I have 4 cards left if I see it I will run it down. But if the driver says it's just a truck I will pull my hair out, maybe slap that person. Boy Mrs hrspwr236 takes a good photo. That shot is well centered. Tell her thanks. I'm going to dl this one. Going to post it to FB too.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I have 4 cards left if I see it I will run it down. But if the driver says it's just a truck I will pull my hair out, maybe slap that person. Boy Mrs hrspwr236 takes a good photo. That shot is well centered. Tell her thanks. I'm going to dl this one. Going to post it to FB too.

I have no idea but for some reason she takes the absolute best photos with her cell phone, you should see the quality photos she gets of our corals in our reef tank (through the glass and some only the size of a dime that's 6"-1' away. I left a card in the sunglass holder hoping that would be an area where the dealer might have issued cleaning.

madtrucker

Reaction score
IMG_20150603_141512_zpsoozsorvj.jpg

madtrucker

Reaction score
Thanks. I polished her up. Yah the Nitto NT555. I see why they are so popular. They really grab but it's hard to get the back end loose. I miss sliding around.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thanks. I polished her up. Yah the Nitto NT555. I see why they are so popular. They really grab but it's hard to get the back end loose. I miss sliding around.

That's what happens when you want more power!

giox

Reaction score
Hrspwr i saw your truck today looks like it by my side on town..

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I was out by Irvington and Campbell Saturday afternoon.

Top Bottom