Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

hrspwr236

Reaction score
2nd gen is not the great but still better than stock and is reasonably priced

madtrucker

Reaction score
I just like the round filters for some reason. That new TRD cai looks cheap. And yet I still want 1 cuz it says TRD on it. I liked the fb page as well.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Any locals interested in my muffler delete cat back exhaust, be willing to make a great deal

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Why are you getting rid of it?

Ridiculously loud now that I have the DT y-pipe. It is starting to grow on me but I have to think about the wife and son. I have a brand new TRD CBE waiting for install which should be in a couple hours and if this is too quite I might just see about getting a stock exhaust and weld in a magnaflow to make it a little bit louder. Guess that old age is starting to catch up to me and don't really care to get the attention of people 2 blocks away, I found out. You can hear my truck that far away after I left my daughter's house after y pipe installation. I scared my grandson when I fired it up for the first time.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
UPDATE: the TRD Is too quick, crap! Nice deep tone, my wife even said it was too quiteso now I am going to have to do something else both CBE will be up for sale. The TRD may be a good system for madtrucker

hrspwr236

Reaction score
trd??.....

Always wanted one, Ill drive it for a week and see what's what, if not I will just go back to the muffler delete a drive like the grandpa I am and wait till I sell the TRD and do the magnaflow. I must say I love the TRD tip!

madtrucker

Reaction score
UPDATE: the TRD Is too quick, crap! Nice deep tone, my wife even said it was too quiteso now I am going to have to do something else both CBE will be up for sale. The TRD may be a good system for madtrucker

Any pics? Audio too.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'll be home Wednesday but I have to take a load up to Casa Grande Friday evening. Kinda sucks. I'll stay a week.

Let me know when your free after 6 6:30 this week and you can hear the exhaust in person :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If had the funds and didn't need to buy a CBE I wouldn't mind picking those up for my mother in laws Camery. Maybe next month.

Top Bottom