Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pics of your Audio Setup

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
Ive seen them here and there and didnt see a thread dedicated to this...

can people post up there sub woofer audio/video setups? Id like to see all the custom variations out there so I can steal some ideas for mine :laugh:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
CustomBox012.jpg

CustomBox013.jpg

CustomBox016.jpg

This is mine....hits like a freight train...check the sig for the specs.:rock:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Stevenredx: dam bro...loving the black suede and grey theme going on in your xr:top: I am planning to do an all black suede interior similar to yours. just gotta get justin to make my subxenclosure, matching arm rest, middle console lid, back seats...LOL to many to name:biggrin:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Steven will you raamat my truck for me? :laugh: That looks like such a pain in the ass..how long did it all take? :dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Steven will you raamat my truck for me? :laugh: That looks like such a pain in the ass..how long did it all take? :dontknow:

Worked on it a couple hours every night for about a week... Whats time consuming is cutting all the pieces of raamat for the inside of doors... i got so tired of cutting 6" x 6" squares that Ms. Stevenredx started cutting them out for me. :laugh:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Any tool suggestions I should have before I try this myself? How thick is the stuff? Will a standard office paper cutter help out? Thanks again mang. :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Any tool suggestions I should have before I try this myself? How thick is the stuff? Will a standard office paper cutter help out? Thanks again mang. :top:

I think you want something more heavy duty than office paper cutter. Maybe some shears... or a box cutter should do if you have a flat, solid cutting surface.

Worked on it a couple hours every night for about a week... Whats time consuming is cutting all the pieces of raamat for the inside of doors... i got so tired of cutting 6" x 6" squares that Ms. Stevenredx started cutting them out for me. :laugh:

Freak... I don't have a Ms. Stevenredx :frown:
Mine will probably take about a month or so :laugh:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score

Yeah, don't do it yourself :top:.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Yeah, don't do it yourself :top:.

Probably a good idea. Maybe I'll take it to an audio shop to have it done. If I can't afford it I'm still going to need a serious tool. Think I can borrow you if all else goes wrong? :biggrin:

lenie03

Reaction score
Ryan, get you a cheap box cutter, raamat and a free weekend. Disasimble your truck after work and first thing in the morning start matting everything and then put everything back together the next day. Well that's how brett and I did mine :)

Top Bottom