Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Picture sizing...(auto)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
If you have windows you can just compress for email or website. it will make it a lot easier to post.
I understand that, but the general public doesnt as a whole. They just hyperlink to their dedicated photobuckets/tinypics etc....With what I am asking to be implemented, those pics can be uploaded and the forum automatically compresses them for quick and easy viewing and if you want to see the photo in its original sizing, you click on the top of the photo. :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
BUMP....

WILL DONATE FOR RESULTS LOL.....Seriously though this would be a stellar option and useful for the forum....

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. It's a pain when the pics are enormous.

Here's a free image resizing software that I use. I've been using it for a couple of years with great results.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/
does it work with windows 7? I still would REALLY like to see this implemented because even t hough you or I or a few other members may resize their photos, others will not :frown:

chadfo

Reaction score
does it work with windows 7? I still would REALLY like to see this implemented because even t hough you or I or a few other members may resize their photos, others will not :frown:

Yes it does!

Top Bottom