Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PS3!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Checkout Battlefield 1943 from the PS Store. Only 14.99 and it's pretty damn addictive.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
^ oops, that what I meant to say in my earlier post. Battlefield 1943 is very addicting. What rank are you Steven? I'm only at Sergeant Gold.

I have the free version of tversity. What does the pro version give you?

5000XD

Reaction score
Aha at last you got 1 dude, congrats, so does this mean you won't be in the chat anymore? :motz:

Eight08_Taco

Reaction score
you just cant beat the price of a new slim ps3 for $299+tax thats a blu ray player and gaming system all in one. like the commercial "it only does everything"

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
get Infamous, my roommate has it and has been playing non stop for the last two weeks lol its crazy awesome. also check out COD4

trd_sport

Reaction score
^damn that modern warfare 2 game looks pretty intense. That may be the only game I will ever preorder lol. I want to play it now!!

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot about "Infamous". It's great but I kinda got bored of it.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I never got into video games... I figure if I have extra time I should be working on a project, or put the high hard one to my lady:top:

RedXr

Reaction score
I never got into video games... I figure if I have extra time I should be working on a project, or put the high hard one to my lady:top:

:laugh::rock:

CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR!

(only game needed)

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
I was hoooked to dead space for two weeks finally had to send it back cuz it was starting to make me mental...haha. oh yeah if you like games but don't want to buy them, Gamefly is the way to go. you can rent, then play for as long as you like then send them back. Have used them since I bought the PS3.

Top Bottom