Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ready for war?

Gadget

Reaction score
Those are nice and the work of the President we had 4 ago made sure that those weapons could be used world wide. The first time there was a problem in Libia they could not be used so we lost a few air crews doing it the old fashioned way.

Trust me, a couple of ICBMs sent from US territory would certainly be an attention getter.

G

WCD

Reaction score
I could not be the President. Some Foreign government kills a bunch of US Citizens in an act of terrorism I would just turn the US Armed Forces loose Blitzkrieg type invasion.

G

I can't remember the name of the agent, but Britian actually let that guy go. They said he was suffering from terminal cancer and had a few months to live. Now here we are a few years later, and that guy is still alive and apparently healthy.

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, maybe we need to send in Dog, The Bounty Hunter, and have him grab that guy and the head guy and drop them off at Git-mo.

G

trd_sport

Reaction score
lets start the bets.......

I got $50 bucks on a hole outside a mudhut.

car15

Reaction score
It's a freeking CIVIL WAR. Let them kill each other off and then we can go in and get the oil! Idiot empty suit!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
don't know if anyone heard but we already hit them with 112 tomahawk cruise missles, story was posted on Yahoo earlier.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
The whole thing just makes me sad. It's just so unnecessary to have all this fighting and loss of life just because this gaddafi guy only has one outta 8 pistons firing inside his head.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
The whole thing just makes me sad. It's just so unnecessary to have all this fighting and loss of life just because this gaddafi guy only has one outta 8 pistons firing inside his head.

unnecessary to have this fighting? would you rather him come into some night club your chilling at and blow it up? or if you have kids go and launch RPGs at their school? these tyrants will stop at nothing to bring down America.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thats what I meant. I don't see why he has to blow crap up and hurt innocent people just because he wants to show off his guns or missiles and go on a power trip. I know you have to fight for a cause and all that, I just don't like the violence, know what I mean? I got some family and friends in the service and I would hate to see them hurt or killed in this mess.

Reaction score
Lets just supply arms and let the English and the French do the dirty work on this one, we will help take care of Japan and we can send Advisors and weapons keep our troops out of Lybia let the rebels fight themselves that Psyco. :boxing:

BlackCat

Reaction score
I can't remember the name of the agent, but Britian actually let that guy go. They said he was suffering from terminal cancer and had a few months to live. Now here we are a few years later, and that guy is still alive and apparently healthy.

Apparently, the reason that guy got out of a Scottish jail was two fold. 1) He apparently threatened to squeal and "out" Gaddafi and Gaddafi's direct role in personally ordering the Pan Am 103 bombing. Previously, the bombing was thought to be just the work of the Libyan Secret Service. 2) British Petroleum (BP, yeah, the same BP that burped up several million gallons of crude across the Gulf of Mexico) wanted a sweet crude drilling deal in Libya. Somehow, someway, someone tied those two loose ends together and the guy got his get-out-of-jail-free card.

Lets just supply arms and let the English and the French do the dirty work on this one, we will help take care of Japan and we can send Advisors and weapons keep our troops out of Lybia let the rebels fight themselves that Psyco. :boxing:

I agree. We already got our hands full. And unlike Saddam and the Taliban, the Libyan rebels already did much of the work for us and Gaddafi really wasn't that strong militarily to start with. Most of his military tech is ancient pre-collapse Soviet-era stuff, anyway.

dbredleader

Reaction score
Libya

I believe the conflict was started over an uprising with Libyan people dissatisfied with dictator rule. The same kind as Egypt, and other Middle Eastern countries. The rebels in Libya were making progress against Gaddafi's regime and he broke out the big guns, on his own people. It is a civil war, only rebels are now outgunned. The rest of the world didn't want to see him use air power against civilians. I suspect that the allies merely want to level the playing field, not taking a very active role in the actual fighting.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Damn right. I can't generate the 1.21 Gigawatts that I need with friggin ethanol. :thumpdown:

it's ok, matts truck can't get to the needed 88 MPH.... lol

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
easy now dictatorship and killing your own people is the reason for this and Canada has troops deployed there to

Really? We are only interested in oil rich countries. No jungle with civil strife and not in Somalia filled with pirates.

dbredleader

Reaction score
civil strife

Really? We are only interested in oil rich countries. No jungle with civil strife and not in Somalia filled with pirates.

While death by machete or cruise missile is still death, in the jungle or in Somalia local warlords are the culprits, not a single dictator w/ an Air force and mechanized army. On the other hand, If the worlds oil producing countries are suddenly controlled by motivation other than free market, $8.00-$10.00/ gal gas would be cheap. Free market oil must be protected. The US pays for the oil they get from other countries, they don't invade them then commandeer the oil they find there.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Thanks for breaking it down in detail into why we are invading. From all media outlets "to protect the civilians"
eyesoff.gif

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Yellow cake, some serious sh*t. Got it wrapped up in this special CIA napkin.

THEY KILLED MY FATHAAA

Top Bottom