Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RICE around your town

NoKz

Reaction score
raced this one lol he lost and ran to target to hide
DSCN3473.jpg
Stop picking on the handicapped! :top:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
Behind this Subaru today on the way to work....look closely at the emblem on the rear trunk....yup, a BMW emblem

IMG_0606.jpg

where was this pic taken? it looks like courthouse road in midlothian/chesterfield. is there a sheetz up the road on the right?

thebenmack

Reaction score
where was this pic taken? it looks like courthouse road in midlothian/chesterfield. is there a sheetz up the road on the right?

WTF is that going across your windsheild... yes the gigantic crack:ahhhhh:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
david stole that pic because obviously its in a x runner which he hasnot had in ages
and its not silver two tone
and there is no picture of yardie on the mirror

NoKz

Reaction score
AAA Sticker in the back window, because I'm sure that P.O.S needs a tow quite often.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
heres some pics of some rice ive seen in tacoma today

2010-02-11_200232.jpg

2010-02-11_200218.jpg

2010-02-11_200117.jpg

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
^^^ poor bmw - owner must be a race fan. That 3rd pic - is that a cobalt? If so those things aren't that ricey but sure are quick.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Actually north of Midlothian on RT. 1. If you go over top of the hill in the pic (past the stoplight), you will come up to all the car dealerships...ours is a little past that hill on the left
WTF is that going across your windsheild... yes the gigantic crack:ahhhhh:
Yulp...that's what happens when you take I-95 to work everyday:thumpdown:
david stole that pic because obviously its in a x runner which he hasnot had in ages
and its not silver two tone
and there is no picture of yardie on the mirror
- Look at the date when I originally posted that pic you dumb dick:top:
- My two tone started right above my fender flares, so obviously my hood would still be black:stupid:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
yeah the third pic is a cobalt and even though they arent that ricey i still think the wing is garbage. they are quick but i wouldnt call them fast. they have potential. i test drove one, an 08, back in june of last year and i was pretty inpressed with it but i though it could have been alot faster.

off-road taco06

Reaction score
yeah the third pic is a cobalt and even though they arent that ricey i still think the wing is garbage. they are quick but i wouldnt call them fast. they have potential. i test drove one, an 08, back in june of last year and i was pretty inpressed with it but i though it could have been alot faster.

You test drove the SS Supercharged Cobalt right??

With my exp with that car (my buddy has an 06 SS S/C) id say its pretty damn quick for a stock ride. We got to 140mph pretty quick and felt like we were cruising at 80. :smile:

But fortunately it is now considered "slow" to me because my truck is faster lol. :biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
not sure if this classifies.....but what the eff is goin on with this???????? :laugh:

IMG00477-20100301-1105.jpg

BlackCat

Reaction score
For Sale ? With scrap metal going for about 25cents a pound, that car is probably worth all of a Big Mac Extra Value meal...

P1020169.jpg

TRD-X

Reaction score
David I know your not hating on a Yota!:motz::motz:

Top Bottom