Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Ride Of The Month? OH YEA!!!

butters607

Reaction score
Easy buddy:asskiss::asskiss: That ain't gonna help u get ROTM:laugh:

Hmm maybe I wanted to know when the results not for just myself but the.rest of the.community as well? Sorry for saying thanks to the mods for putting in their time to do this its not ass kissing its saying thanks for working for us after their day job is done I could add more but ill just stop before I get pissed

bigdreams

Reaction score
also need to find this store...

sorry if this pic is off topic or a repost. but my vote for the next ROTM is this guy

Attachments

• 731.JPG
    731.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 395.JPG
    395.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Let me guess...it' a truck from texas to the east coast.

micpun

Reaction score
whoever it is, i will be happy for them. im just ready to see this started up again.

Jwall

Reaction score
Congratulations to who ever won, Woot!
I'm sure it was someone well deserving.

I'm glad rotm is back in action!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Alright, you guys have waited long enough, the ride of the month is.........

Just kidding....y'all can wait a tad bit longer:biggrin:

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
Alright, you guys have waited long enough, the ride of the month is.........

Just kidding....y'all can wait a tad bit longer:biggrin:

:homer:

lol and i really thought u were gonna annouce the winner. :eviltongue:
i think the winner might be mickey or coupe. :top: u guys deserve ROTM!
just guessing.:smile:

Murderface

Reaction score
Hmm maybe I wanted to know when the results not for just myself but the.rest of the.community as well? Sorry for saying thanks to the mods for putting in their time to do this its not ass kissing its saying thanks for working for us after their day job is done I could add more but ill just stop before I get pissed

Take it easy it was a joke:top:

Gee

Reaction score
So what happened to our top ride?

I would vote ChristDenied. I know i don't post much but i check out the forum everyday and this dude is loaded with useful knowledge . and is always willing to give a hand to anyone asking. just my 2 cents.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
So what happened to our top ride?

Its been put on temp hold until we can get this transition of ownership all figured out. We will get something up there for you guys as soon as we can. Until then just please hold tight.

I would vote ChristDenied. I know i don't post much but i check out the forum everyday and this dude is loaded with useful knowledge . and is always willing to give a hand to anyone asking. just my 2 cents.

Yeah, but if you meet the guy he's a total douche in real life... :wink: Just messin around. He's alright. And nomination will be noted.
For the record in the future please send any nominations to one of the staff members via PM. :blurock:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
definitely a negative 1 for john, he wouldnt even take the speeding ticket for me in va beach :laugh:

j/k hes a pretty cool guy:top::top:

X-roller

Reaction score
Sweet.... Kinda got tired of not seeing my truck at the top of the site.... :rolleyez:

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
(LEE) revobreaker, I hope you get it!!! You are the coolest dude I know on this site. And even if you don't get it, I nominate you with my special powers as Third Gear Member for Truck of the Year!!! As a matter of fact I am calling Motor Trend magazine right now and see if they can put your Truck on the cover. :blurock:

Top Bottom