Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scariest mod yet

Jwall

Reaction score
dude that widow is sick i would have grab the nerest weapon and went to town on that thing ...i hate spiders

Lol me too! i dont have a problem killing them and i dont freak out..unless you walk into a spiderweb and spiders in it and you dont realize lol

But who really likes spiders out there, sure they do a great job killing bugs but man there nasty

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldnt be playing with it too much either lol, accident happen. Watch you will wish you killed it when you cant find it anymore lol

uummm weeellllll yeah. Went outside this morning and the wind blew over the cup:laugh:

Hopefully she is off to a better place and we WILL NOT meet again.

And the pic i slacked on today

SNC00060.jpg

And another awesome mod
Three weeks ago I ran over a target bag, and I never saw it come out the back

SNC00048.jpg

So thats what that smell is:laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
My friend's mom came home one day and said that there was a terrible smell coming from her car. They opened the hood and found cat parts all over the engine bay. Stray cat must have crawled in the night before for a nice warm place to sleep. Poor thing never woke up.

As for spiders, mine wasn't venomous, but still looked freaky!

Spider.jpg

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=26607

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
By the way all spiders are venomous! But most just leave us alone. I've only seen two black widows my whole life . It would freak me out finding one hanging out under my truck . Even though they are kind of cool looking , thats a big female you found right there. They can kill but most likely you would only have suffered a bit , theyre more dangerous to young kids.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
i see/kill about 15 black widows a week. i'll have to get some pictures of these big mammas out here. and i would much rather play with a rattle snake than a spider. and yes i do play with rattle snakes/scorpians on a weekly basses also. just glad you didnt get bit by her

sc426hemi

Reaction score
this was the worst possible thread to open right before bed! them things are SCARY but truck looks great

Top Bottom