Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scrapin The Coast Biloxi, MS June 22-24

InfernoX

Reaction score
It all sounds good to me. Just think it would be cool to get all us XR owners together. We could always do a meet and photo shoot then party it up after that??

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Both sounds good to me :top: Looks like we're gonna have quite a few of us showin up

I'm not sure if there is a meet set up or not but all but one x on the list is in the car club so we will all probably be hanging out with the club. And JJ we have another prospect in GA....Matt (GaX-Runner)

And Chris we will be heading out between 12 and 1 Friday

I should have my sticker in time for the show :top:

Same here mate, Maybe I can time it well to intercept you all ;)

I hope to be leaving fairly early Fri morning. Which way will you be coming from Destin?

Last edited:

InfernoX

Reaction score
Hell Yeah! So there are going to be a few X's in the show then I take it??

Zibilich

Reaction score
Cool plans might have changed to be leaving later in the day but ill definitely send you a text and let you know when it gets closer!

Im the only one not in a car club lol... Im gonna be cruising around towards the evening on friday and saturday...

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Zibilich said:
Cool plans might have changed to be leaving later in the day but ill definitely send you a text and let you know when it gets closer!

Im the only one not in a car club lol... Im gonna be cruising around towards the evening on friday and saturday...

Have you ever been to scrapin before? Just wondering cuz you won't be cruising too much lol more like bumper to bumper creeping lol

Zibilich

Reaction score
Yea we went last year and pretty much bumper to bumper partied lol Cruised back and got back into the bumper to bumper...

I kinda wanna make it to the track while im out there and see what i can do with my bald tires lol

Red_Hott

Reaction score
They got enough Colorado's in the club also so I don't wanna hear that from corky......ill be in biloxi a little after noon also...I might head out a little earlier than planned and just got through Nola with y'all Brian
...still haven't got to do my headlights either lol

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
im so freakin stoked ha ha. this weekend is gonna be crazy, and we gotta park all the xrunner's together ha ha

i done a photo shoot with my truck the other week lol

556236_383087608394764_475436300_n.jpg

Last edited:

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
yes we do. i almost got rid of the green the other day, i bought some fluorescent yellow. and considered it, but i just dont have enough time at the moment lol. maybe before the next car show.

Zibilich

Reaction score
Flourescent yellow is awesome! When i get some stockers they are most definitely going that color...

Top Bottom