Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shame, loosing to a corola?

Zan

Reaction score
or maybe the XR left his parking brake on!

x-runner kid

Reaction score
well a stock SRT-4 has about 225hp at the wheels and about 250lb-ft of tourqe at the wheels an 2002 SE-R has about 141hp at the wheels idk about tourqe though. but a stock SRT-4 has about 14psi of boost ans the car only weighs about 2900lbs so there is really no chance in hell you can beat one even when stock although i have taken my friends srt-4 and it has a boost controller and is running about 20psi of boost but he had 4 people in his car and it was really close he was at my passenger door when i let off.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
he also said he missed third gear but i ground the crap out of second of course when i needed it the most i grind.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Do people speak english anymore.
WTF "He wants it with a gat"
"Got him coach"
I would rather kick that morons teeth out so he cant talk then waste my gas.
God I cant stand youth these days and the way rap makes people make up these insanely retarded words and talk and none of it makes ANY sense.

Troskey

Reaction score
i think he said he wants it with a "gap" :dontknow:

and i'm pretty sure people can speak correct english if they really wanted to...

i laugh every time somebody says rap is making people the way they are...it's just funny to me how people think music can actually make people forget how they were raised or where they came from...but that's your opinion and i respect that...

05Xrunner

Reaction score
i think he said he wants it with a "gap" :dontknow:

and i'm pretty sure people can speak correct english if they really wanted to...

i laugh every time somebody says rap is making people the way they are...it's just funny to me how people think music can actually make people forget how they were raised or where they came from...but that's your opinion and i respect that...

OK then explain to me what else there is to make people just make up all these stupid words and sound like complete idiots.

Troskey

Reaction score
OK then explain to me what else there is to make people just make up all these stupid words and sound like complete idiots.

what words are we talking about just to clear things up?

can i get an example?

05Xrunner

Reaction score
the fact they are saying crap that makes pretty much zero sense.
Hence what rap is...just a bunch of crap that makes no sense.

Troskey

Reaction score
it obviously makes some sort of sense for people to be spending money on it and becoming more popular than say...country or rock? just because you dont understand it doesnt mean it doesnt make sense...

DJmckay

Reaction score
hummm well some things to take into account. weight. and the fact that the srt 4 and the SER are both turbo now lets have the X RUNNER run with a SC and see what the out come is. oh and the X didnt even loose by much either

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I would say most people don't listen to the lyrics in rap. Your top platinum rap artists sing about money, prostitution, drugs, sex, smoking, murder, rape, police, & prison in all its glory while they laugh their ways to the bank selling millions of records due to their ignorant followers. I don't see how any well educated mind could listen to the same dulled out rhythms and lyrical conduit over and over and over.

Its cool to be a thug/gangster/hoodlum want to be in todays society. Its due to the influence surrounding the rap/hip hop/pop culture in general. Some of these influences being the media, radio, the parents, other peers, location, and the over all educational level of the individual.

Its good to be seasoned with a wide variety of genres. I for one listen to several different types of musical arts and forms. However... My music doesn't impair my speech, it doesn't affect how I dress, it doesn't affect my attitude towards society, and it doesn't affect how I treat and respect other people & their property. However; for most of your younger rap audiences out there, this is entirely the opposite. It affects EVERYTHING about them.

Your average teen that is big into the rap culture will be found slurring his words and making entire idiotic languages up either because hes purposely trying to sound mentally impaired, he is not educated because he really did grow up in a poor neighborhood with poor parenting, or he is trying to fit in and be "cool" since the media says this is whats in.

The media and the over all rap genre portray and say that its cool to be a slut, gangster, drug pushing, thieving, uneducated, scum bag. This is what most of these songs describe in their lyrical content.

Rap is popular, the gangster/thug/scum bag attitude is popular, the majority flock to it, embrace it, and allow it to affect the person inside that they desperately need to find.

During the teen ages and early 20s Young youth and teens desperately try to figure out who they are.

The influences of such crap does not help. They either cut it out and snap out of the phase.

They end up in jail for some petty crap for hanging out with the wrong crowd pretending to be gangsters.

Or they end up with a kid at the age of 18, working a minimum wage job for the rest of their life, and after the dust settles they are still ignorant to it all.

These stories and attributes pass down to their kin, and the cycle continues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that the lyrical message portrayed by most rap music makes perfect sense. However its completely idiotic.

I find it very funny. Most of the time you can tell what type of music influences a person has in their life based on how that person presents him/herself, speaks, and act towards others.

Just because its POPULAR doesn't mean it makes sense to listen to it. The vast majority of younger people today swarm it like flies around a pile of crap. I think the music popularity of rap over all other genres reflects the country perfectly. Most of the country is stupid; that is a proven fact.

More times then not your high paid, well educated, strong standing individuals aren't listening to mainstream rap crap - Think about it.

Wicky Wicky Scratch, Yo Yo, Bang bang.

a5.jpg

Last edited:

livinginsa

Reaction score
Why r we talking about RAP? We just got beat down by who knows what. I can't tell if the race was over, the driver was dwi, or if the x just can't compete with a corolla. OMG. Why don't we just ban the video because we don't know what the facts are. I don't think a Corolla can beat my Xr. Does anyone know the driver of the Xr?

Now, someone has done it. I am going to go through my day all pissed off. Here is where it realy gets bad. If I am pissed, everyone at work gets quiet. Wait until the people at work find out that they are in a bad mood because of some corolla out in what, California.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Why r we talking about RAP? We just got beat down by who knows what. I can't tell if the race was over, the driver was dwi, or if the x just can't compete with a corolla. OMG. Why don't we just ban the video because we don't know what the facts are. I don't think a Corolla can beat my Xr. Does anyone know the driver of the Xr?

Now, someone has done it. I am going to go through my day all pissed off. Here is where it realy gets bad. If I am pissed, everyone at work gets quiet. Wait until the people at work find out that they are in a bad mood because of some corolla out in what, California.
No need to get bent out of shape about that thread that's 2 YEARS OLD:laugh:

dailycruzr

Reaction score
hummm well some things to take into account. weight. and the fact that the srt 4 and the SER are both turbo now lets have the X RUNNER run with a SC and see what the out come is. oh and the X didnt even loose by much either

the SE-r is not turbocharged from the factory, the srt-4 is... run watcha brung my friend.

and please dont bring up the "well if the x had an SC it would be different" speech, pointless...

4VsX

Reaction score
I would say most people don't listen to the lyrics in rap. Your top platinum rap artists sing about money, prostitution, drugs, sex, smoking, murder, rape, police, & prison in all its glory while they laugh their ways to the bank selling millions of records due to their ignorant followers. I don't see how any well educated mind could listen to the same dulled out rhythms and lyrical conduit over and over and over.

Its cool to be a thug/gangster/hoodlum want to be in todays society. Its due to the influence surrounding the rap/hip hop/pop culture in general. Some of these influences being the media, radio, the parents, other peers, location, and the over all educational level of the individual.

Its good to be seasoned with a wide variety of genres. I for one listen to several different types of musical arts and forms. However... My music doesn't impair my speech, it doesn't affect how I dress, it doesn't affect my attitude towards society, and it doesn't affect how I treat and respect other people & their property. However; for most of your younger rap audiences out there, this is entirely the opposite. It affects EVERYTHING about them.

Your average teen that is big into the rap culture will be found slurring his words and making entire idiotic languages up either because hes purposely trying to sound mentally impaired, he is not educated because he really did grow up in a poor neighborhood with poor parenting, or he is trying to fit in and be "cool" since the media says this is whats in.

The media and the over all rap genre portray and say that its cool to be a slut, gangster, drug pushing, thieving, uneducated, scum bag. This is what most of these songs describe in their lyrical content.

Rap is popular, the gangster/thug/scum bag attitude is popular, the majority flock to it, embrace it, and allow it to affect the person inside that they desperately need to find.

During the teen ages and early 20s Young youth and teens desperately try to figure out who they are.

The influences of such crap does not help. They either cut it out and snap out of the phase.

They end up in jail for some petty crap for hanging out with the wrong crowd pretending to be gangsters.

Or they end up with a kid at the age of 18, working a minimum wage job for the rest of their life, and after the dust settles they are still ignorant to it all.

These stories and attributes pass down to their kin, and the cycle continues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that the lyrical message portrayed by most rap music makes perfect sense. However its completely idiotic.

I find it very funny. Most of the time you can tell what type of music influences a person has in their life based on how that person presents him/herself, speaks, and act towards others.

Just because its POPULAR doesn't mean it makes sense to listen to it. The vast majority of younger people today swarm it like flies around a pile of crap. I think the music popularity of rap over all other genres reflects the country perfectly. Most of the country is stupid; that is a proven fact.

More times then not your high paid, well educated, strong standing individuals aren't listening to mainstream rap crap - Think about it.

Wicky Wicky Scratch, Yo Yo, Bang bang.

a5.jpg

Makes sense. Well said DS! :top:

RedXr

Reaction score
Wicky Wicky Scratch, Yo Yo, Bang bang. FTW!!

:rofl:
Good stuff dougy.:top:

Top Bottom