Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Drop Leafs (GB prices)

Shanes56

Reaction score
Well Ladies and Gentleman, It is official "REAR LEAF DROP" for our trucks. No more Blocks!!! :rock:

Details:
-2" drop (option for 3" additional $50)
-Made of 5150
-High Performance Poly Bushings
-Able to use stock Ubolts (unless using overload leaf)
-Will have Ebrake Harness
-Will be direct replacement (no drilling or fabrication needed)
-Designed with corners in mind
-Kit will also come with new additional center bolt for those who plan on towing so that you can secure your overload leaf onto the bottom.
-Option of Wrapping for added strength (+$50)
-Stock shock will be fine with 2" drop

$575 shipped

$625 shpped after GB is over!
Group Price is for the first 5 Orders
(orders will ship in two weeks or once 5 people have committed)
Only add your name if you are ready to purchase.

If you are interested in the Sittin Sic Drop Front and Rear add F/R after your name I will PM you details.

1. Shanes56

rx-runner

Reaction score
wait 575 is for the front drop and the rear leaf system?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i hope this is the price with the front or i am going to say a firm no on this and stay with the idea of blocks, i still want the fron though

Ninja17

Reaction score
I think that the 575 is only for the leafs. :dontknow:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
This doesn't seem that unreasonable to me, especially if the price includes shipping :dontknow: ... If they were supposed to be that much more inexpensive, I'd think several of us would have them already. Props to Shane for making them available for us. As soon as I get my funds back in order, I'm on it ... (sorry, exhaust, black carpet, and part of my stereo first)

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is tempting... I just have too damn many mods right around that $500 mark right now. If I hauled things on a regular basis, or towed, I would get these NQA (no questions asked).

Shanes56

Reaction score
I understand that these seem expensive but once you take into consideration that $75 dollars of that is just shipping the actual cost of these leafs are $500, for those of you who are worried about price wait about another week and I will have an alternative to steel. Composite Leafs are just around the corner! And will be cheaper!

PLCX

Reaction score
nice deal but i dont want a notch so ill stick with my blocks and bags for now

x-runner kid

Reaction score
hey shanes pm me with the price for both i have a couple hundred saved up for my drop already and i want to do the front and rear with the front powdercoated red all at the same time but i need to know how much it will be pm me both the price for the GB and for the regular price thanks man and good job getting the leafs didn't expect them here so soon :top:

lucke

Reaction score
not a bad price... but more than i thought they were going to be... its going to take me a little bit more time to save up for these than i was hoping for.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
PM on discount for prev purchased SS kits. :biggrin:

mergen

Reaction score
575 isn't bad, new leafs will run you 441 a peice from the factory. and these are lowered aftermarket.... so not a bad price at all.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
nice deal but i dont want a notch so ill stick with my blocks and bags for now
Don't be scared of the notch!! Just do it you will not regret it. :top:

Thats way too much for just the rear leafs!
This is not a bad price. Go out and look around. This is about the going rate for any after market rear leafs out there and shipping is included. :driver:

Top Bottom