Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So... are you a drinker?

What's your flavor?

• Beer

Votes: 154 52.0%
  • Liquor

Votes: 90 30.4%
  • Neither - no drinky for me

Votes: 47 15.9%
  • Wine

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

azburnin

Reaction score
Don Julio Repasado, there you go liquor drinkers if you like tequila then enjoy. Beyond the occasional here or there i don't i can feel my lazy bone kick in.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I've acquired a taste for both beer and liquor over the years. I like the lagers, but I've been trying some of the brown ales recently and enjoy those. But I voted for liquor because I like the whiskeys alot. My favorite is crown!

fmap4life

Reaction score
Haven't been to an event yet, But i Love beer, MMMMM..........Beer!!

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
I didn't see the option for "anything that has liquor" :hmmmm2:

Beer
Shiner
Dos XX
Newcastle
Modelo especial
Tecate
Corona
Bud Light (for guests) :laugh:
^What I usually have in the fridge

Liquor
Vodka (usually 2-3 different bottles)
Bacardi Rum
Presidente
Buchanan's
Tequila (2-3 different bottles)
Crown

Wine
Riesling
Lambrusco

I almost always have this at all times.

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
ima captain and coke kinda guy, no beer for me never could get used to the taste.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I'm more of a beer guy I do drink liquor occasionally but beer is cheaper..... kinda. about the only thing I drink anymore is Yuengling lager oldest beer in the USA.

SOHCmyDOHC

Reaction score
How about an option for "I don't discriminate, if it's alcohol I'm there (especially if it's free)!"

That's my option

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, I'm guessing that by the results of this poll that modifying our forum tagline would work well. :laugh: My two TRD Koozie's gave out and need something to keep my beer cold, so I'm thinking this would work... Or do you guys just want the normal tag line?

XRU_Koozie_2011.png

xrgilly

Reaction score
Rarely but if were boiling seafood I'll have a beer or on bourbon st I'll get hand grenades or red bull and grey goose...but mardi gras I'll take what I can get lol

i took a lil trip down there a couple years ago for a friends wedding loved the hand grenades

and a striper that had vampire teeth haha

might make my way back this year sometime

im a beer guy or a liquor guy if the beer is gone

im into the jose cuervo black medallion and coke

when i can get a bottle stupid canada

Last edited:

ParisTexas

Reaction score
My wife says I am an alcoholic, Absolute and Sprite, gotta have it.:rock:

Jap

Reaction score
Only drunk when I'm not sober

Bundy Rum Red & Cola cans please

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I think most of you know I like to drink hahaha. Anything i can get my hands on lol. But beer is my weapon most of time. Bad things happen when I get into the liquor lmao:canada:
x2...good times!!!:rock:

And yes:smile:

Yallrun

Reaction score
I work for one of the biggest Banks in the world, I drink daily. During the week it's 3 to 6 beers in the afternoon or crown and coke. On weekend it's all depends on what's going on. Usually an 18 pack or 2 of Miller Lite is involved. Been drinking so long, hangovers don't happen anymore. Or I just don't feel em. Never had any problems related to my habit, something I guess my body is use to. Check up was last month, perfect health. Alcohol cures everything. lol

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
I choose beer Ive been hooked on stella the past couple of years. It taste so good gotta have atleast one when I get home from work. Had a client give me a bottle of mississippi mud the other night. It was alot better then what I was expecting. That lambrusco wine is the shit my gf loves that stuff it definitely has a good taste too.

Top Bottom