Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SO CAL/SD feeler meet thread!

What do you guys wanna do? [See details below]

• Plan A: Dana Point

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Plan B: Drive through SD and some nice curvy roads

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

motorpsyKho

Reaction score
"the searching for the right tool" part counts in the time taken to remove the bushing too.. :eviltongue:

Outburst

Reaction score
ahh come on i got it off in like .002 seconds lol
you did not! didnt we let everyone try to get that bushing off? that thing was hell.

you only did it in .002 seconds cause you finally found the right tool!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Short shifter....pshhhhhhh

Try installing a urd traction bar, by your self....after just resealing the differential...long ass day...

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Short shifter....pshhhhhhh

Try installing a urd traction bar, by your self....after just resealing the differential...long ass day...

i wanna take a ride in your truck. i would to see how it handles with all your ingredients:driver:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
i wanna take a ride in your truck. i would to see how it handles with all your ingredients

of course...

Im going to laugh really hard if im the only guy showing up with a S/C....cause i got 50 bucks saying i'll also have the XR, in the worse visual condition....:biggrin:

Outburst

Reaction score
Ill start preparing for a drive through SD then. :top: Any suggestions SD guys for a place to grab a bite after the big drive?

jimmyboi

Reaction score
depends on where we're driving. i know i great bbq place out by lake morena but that's kinda out there, and off telegraph canyon rd. lots of motorcycles and border patrol. julian might have a few nice places to eat, never tried that drive though. i wish i could get everyone on base at north island. breaker's beach is always empty.

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
i dont think so if my bumpers dont come ill be missing quite a bit.

motorpsyKho

Reaction score
we should find a place showing the UFC fight that day.,.. Shoguin Vs. Jon Jones!!!!!! Starts at 7!

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
of course...

Im going to laugh really hard if im the only guy showing up with a S/C....cause i got 50 bucks saying i'll also have the XR, in the worse visual condition....:biggrin:

thats a negative, i got no rear skirts and scraps from ppll who i let drive my truck cough cough pops, gf,
im sad now......:dontknow:

Outburst

Reaction score
bump for poll and for any others that want to come.

Outburst

Reaction score
I'll be finalizing the times, route and everything this weekend! :top: plan B here we come! And I think I have an idea now.

Here's my route in mind. We'll be meeting near San Marcos Fry's Electronics [huge parking lot, we shouldn't get in trouble.] Go up the 15 northbound. Then 76 east. Exit off nate harrison grde [warm out route...]. Right on S Grade Rd. Back onto the 76.

We can do the route twice. Maybe three if you guys are up for it.

We can eat over at George's Burgers. :top:

From there we can either go to our orignal destination, Dana point which is about 30 minutes away or to Oceanside, 5 minutes away.

It's a mix of both worlds at once. It'll be very fun. I think that's what we'll end up doing.

To get everything together, we'll probably meet up around 12 oclock in the afternoon. Be there or be square.

Last edited:

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
with gas being $4 a gallon this may be a tough one for me to make but we will see im not out of this yet just have to make sure i have the gas money

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
If anyone is going with a S/C x-runner id really appreciate a Ride in it to see how it feels with the power if someone thats going with one doesnt mind it would be awesome.

Outburst

Reaction score
with gas being $4 a gallon this may be a tough one for me to make but we will see im not out of this yet just have to make sure i have the gas money
Exactly why the planning hasnt been up to par. I haven't been driving all that much because of how high gas prices are.

So it's okay if you can't make it. Anyone for that matter. I understand completely, especially with a hill climb and downhill run in mind. Pretty expensive.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
If anyone is going with a S/C x-runner id really appreciate a Ride in it to see how it feels with the power if someone thats going with one doesnt mind it would be awesome.

Yo!!!

Second person requesting a ride....might have to start chargin'...:biggrin:

And you'll feel somethin' don't worry... ::rock:

Outburst

Reaction score
S/C'd X downhill run on S Grade Rd... How insane would that be..

I used to do this rally route when I had my turbo miata. :top: I'm sure you guys will love the road.

Here's the road.

[youtube]-yq_IZPxMh4[/youtube]

We can either do a downhill or uphill run. We'll probably decide the day of.

Last edited:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score

X2..im wit you on that one...gas is pretty nasty, thats why im driving the corolla right now...as a daily driver and only unleashing the x on the weekends....its going to cost us at least $60 there and back....let alone the spending money and if we do that hill run :thumpdown:

Top Bottom