Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SO CAL X-meet Cable Airport

BBQ or Maniac Mikes

• BBQ

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Maniac Mikes

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Mr.X

Reaction score
hey Ovi text me yesterday he said he was going im thinking of making it to this not sure bc i was looking at TundraStop and that looks pretty good too

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
well you should come ill put you on the list and the tundra stop isnt till the 26th

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
hey Ovi text me yesterday he said he was going im thinking of making it to this not sure bc i was looking at TundraStop and that looks pretty good too

IMO i think youll have more fun here, its the Xrunner Atmosphere!!

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
hey chuey are those guys from tacoma world still down to come

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
I think I can make it. Sounds like a good time. It's alright for us old timers to show up isn't it?

Mr.X

Reaction score
is that list one the 1st page for sure??? its a long drive so i want to make sure it is worth going

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
i dont care if your a 100 years old all are welcome, but really you wont be the only older gentlemen their

Last edited:

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
Good to hear! Hard for some off us old ones to relate. However same cause so I'm looking forward to it.

Doug

Outburst

Reaction score
is that list one the 1st page for sure??? its a long drive so i want to make sure it is worth going
oxnard aint that long of a drive maaan!

gonna be drivin 2 hours or so.

how about 10:00 by the sears? that should be plenty of time to make it up there.
10 at sears it is! if anymore SD guys decide to go, it'll be 10AM at sears, UTC mall.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
alright guys and gals the meet is next weekend if everyone on the list could shoot me a pm saying whether they are a for sure show or not thanks

Mr.X

Reaction score
today is my 1st day back at work after 6mon of being out bc i broke my arm and im already going to ask for a day off to make it to this meet lol looking fwd to this should i take anything i seen ppl were signing up for things to take

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
thats up to you if you want to bring something that would be great if not, then dont

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
i think were going to need more food...lol

i have 3 other tw guys coming...

good work on the organization daniel:top:

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
thanks buddy and i think your right we are going to need more food hopefully i get my tax return this week

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
i say we just me there he is going to leave the gate open for us, but only for and hour. so try and be on time. ill be there early setting up so if you get lost or have any questions just give me a call 909-784-8170 (Daniel)

Outburst

Reaction score
if we don't end up with enough people volunteering for food, we should just grub down at maniac mikes.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
yeah the couple days before are always the longest. and i will have to agree with outburst on that on but a BBQ just sounds like way more fun

Top Bottom