Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So I went to the track...

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
what tires do you got

These horrible stockers:motz:

Traction was not a huge issue really though...

But I am getting the KDW's which will improve my traction even more... Or some slicks... either way:top:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Timeslip.jpg

i should for sure be in the strong 13's then. i was pulling higher 60's, and 9.0 at 80 mph in the 1/8:rock:

edit- 22mph pickup in the last 1/8th is VERY impressive.

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
i should for sure be in the strong 13's then. i was pulling higher 60's, and 9.0 at 80 mph in the 1/8:rock:

edit- 22mph pickup in the last 1/8th is VERY impressive.

Thanks, yea you would deff be in the 13's... I need me some 295's:laugh:

Jon, Your truck always seems to be faster than everyones... I call bullocks!:laugh:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh:
Thanks, yea you would deff be in the 13's... I need me some 295's:laugh:

Jon, Your truck always seems to be faster than everyones... I call bullocks!:laugh:

now the truth is out!! haha i thought no 1 was s/c!!!:dontknow: :dontknow: :laugh: :laugh:

Tapp

Reaction score
wow, those are some impressive numbers!!:top:

an this just proves how under rated we are IMO..

i was reading an article in one of the truck mags. tonight. I was reading about the new Ford Nitemare that is suppose to be stomping the competition,.HAHAHA BOOOO... an no bull crap this truck is 455hp with i think it said around 500 in torque..its fastest run in a quarter mile was a 13.55 :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

even though it got a better run, we are not far off!!!..lets keep tuning !!!

rock on XR owners!!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
AH HAHAHAHA SWEET!!!! TRD BLOWN XS ARE IN THE 13s!!!!!! HEAR THAT URD GUYS?!!? :laugh:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Hey Tapp, do you know what truck mag you were reading that in? My buddy has one of the 100 Nitemares that were made (number 37 I believe) and would be interested in that article.

Christopher

i was reading an article in one of the truck mags. tonight. I was reading about the new Ford Nitemare that is suppose to be stomping the competition,.HAHAHA BOOOO... an no bull crap this truck is 455hp with i think it said around 500 in torque..its fastest run in a quarter mile was a 13.55 :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

rock on XR owners!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Great #'s bro, even more reasons i need a blower... the list is already long as hell... :laugh:

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score

rock on XR owners!!

Hmm... interesting indeed...

Few lightnings running 12.5 and lowe 13's with like 400whp... so yea we are not too far off.

X-Runners prevail FTW:rock:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
ut oh!! i cant wait to check that out!!! maybe i can see how that 13 sec truck rides!!! im just happy to get my ypipe haha!!!!

Tapp

Reaction score
yea also the the Ford Nitemare weighs like 5700lbs! thats heavy as hell!! comared to our what..3200lbs..i think..(feel free to correct me if im wrong)

it was funny i was trying to explain to my girl that its not alwasy about the motor..you have to account the weight in the vechicle as well... its so funny she tries to understand..

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
yea also the the Ford Nitemare weighs like 5700lbs! thats heavy as hell!! comared to our what..3200lbs..i think..(feel free to correct me if im wrong)

it was funny i was trying to explain to my girl that its not alwasy about the motor..you have to account the weight in the vechicle as well... its so funny she tries to understand..

3600 + :top:

Tapp

Reaction score
Christopher

hey bro, it was in the Ford Performance Truck, an Truck Trend... hey guys check out the diesals that toyota is coming out with in Truck Trend. there sweet looking!!

you know what we need to make.. a Toyota Performance Truck mag!!!

Top Bottom