Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So I went to the track...

MikeHickman

Reaction score
yea also the the Ford Nitemare weighs like 5700lbs! thats heavy as hell!! comared to our what..3200lbs..i think..(feel free to correct me if im wrong)

it was funny i was trying to explain to my girl that its not alwasy about the motor..you have to account the weight in the vechicle as well... its so funny she tries to understand..

The curb weight of an XRunner is 3,735 pounds according to Toyota.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
wow, those are some impressive numbers!!:top:

an this just proves how under rated we are IMO..

i was reading an article in one of the truck mags. tonight. I was reading about the new Ford Nitemare that is suppose to be stomping the competition,.HAHAHA BOOOO... an no bull crap this truck is 455hp with i think it said around 500 in torque..its fastest run in a quarter mile was a 13.55 :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

even though it got a better run, we are not far off!!!..lets keep tuning !!!

rock on XR owners!!

With some tuning and tweaking, a good track with good condition, and a good driver with slicks, we should be able to hit mid 13's maybe even a 13.4.

I'm guessing the next time Jonathan runs his truck he's gonna hit a 13.7-13.9. So whatever we end up doing to create more boost, plus some slicks we should hit 13.5's or possibly lower. :rock:

Top Bottom