Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So when is my record gonna be broken?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Man Ive been sitting on the fastest N/A time for almost 3 years now. When is it going to fall? I set the record with urd tcai, urd mafcal, dtlt's, and custom exhaust. 14.249 as you see in the sig. Now that the pulley kits, intake spacers, apr x1, and whatever else are out, who is gonna make it to the 13s n/a?

I never did better then 14.300 in 80*+ weather once I had the apr x1, and its been a year since I've been modded. Been back to plain jane slow as balls and sometimes I miss having the power I did.

Come on peeps, the weather is going to start getting to the prime levels for some good times. get your ass's out there.:bird::bird::bird::bird::bird::bird::bird:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I'm NA and hit 13.499. Your times are weak. :adore:
Boost- the ultimate NA mod :biggrin: (inside joke mocking X-roller :eviltongue:)

ntinhri

Reaction score
Man Ive been sitting on the fastest N/A time for almost 3 years now. When is it going to fall? I set the record with urd tcai, urd mafcal, dtlt's, and custom exhaust. 14.249 as you see in the sig. Now that the pulley kits, intake spacers, apr x1, and whatever else are out, who is gonna make it to the 13s n/a?

I never did better then 14.300 in 80*+ weather once I had the apr x1, and its been a year since I've been modded. Been back to plain jane slow as balls and sometimes I miss having the power I did.

Come on peeps, the weather is going to start getting to the prime levels for some good times. get your ass's out there.:bird::bird::bird::bird::bird::bird::bird:
Im taking my s/c off now.. Hold on Ill go beat your time! LOL... j/k you rock dude thats a solid time!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I would think grumpy would have a good chance. That dude has got a good driver mod. Think he might need a bit more pony power to get the MPH up, but I think right now he the best bet.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
i would love to run mine just havent been able to find the time. one of these days ill take it out and see what she can put down.

rich017

Reaction score
14.5 with intake, exhaust and trac bars :smile:

I have not done anything to the X in over a year and I don't plan too. Need to keep saving!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
When I get a new motor I'll be shooting to beat your time!!! :)

Murderface

Reaction score
No doubt someone will come along that gives a shit enough about it and will make some attempts. Until then u still reign:top:

Mr.X

Reaction score
check it out man i just did a V-Box run a few months back bald tires(stock ones) didnt have my spare(no weight in the rear) i did a 14.8 @97.5 0-60 6.2 60-100 9.3 my Mods TRD cai NST pulleys URD Maf Cal it was tuned for the header that i didnt have on at the moment so i thing once i get tires a trac bar my headers and y-pipe back on i can beat you!!! i want that spot

Mr.X

Reaction score
but were they bald?? my 60ft was 2.2_2.4 i dont recall

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i put well over 60 trips down the track, tons of miles spents burning them off with many videos to prove, and they still lasted over 30k miles. they were at least half way gone when i put down a 1.9 with them.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I'm gonna head the track in Octoberish prolly, when it cools off. need one or two more power mods before I can compete with that time. best I've done is 14.555 with DTLT's and can't remember if I had my K&N on at the time or not.

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
which track will u go to? im game when it starts cooling off, dont want to blow the thing up....

mspencer1281

Reaction score
State of Hawaii doesnt have a track on oahu any more. I can only dream that I'm faster than U until I get a 1/4 mile slip with proof.

Top Bottom