Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So when is my record gonna be broken?

rich017

Reaction score
My best 60ft was a 1.9. That was with the KDW's

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
State of Hawaii doesnt have a track on oahu any more. I can only dream that I'm faster than U until I get a 1/4 mile slip with proof.

with that intake manifold and TB you may be, but I never got to run my truck with the x1 in the colder weather that i made my best time before i installed it. But I almost bested that time in 80+ degree weather with the x2 setup.

rdrfronty

Reaction score
Hey Jax, I finally beat you!! That has been a goal of mine for over a year now. Your truck has always represented about the best a NA V6 bolt-on truck could be to me. It's been really hard to catch you. I've been fighting my heavier weight--racing weight with driver is about 4250lbs. But I finally did it. So now this gives you a new goal to beat. You cant have a lowly Frontier beating you now can you :eviltongue:
JK! Your truck rocks man!
Here is my slip & a little clip--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXVw2_ldfzI

Attachments

• 14.15@95.88.jpg
    14.15@95.88.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 110

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
lol, to bad i dont have the truck anymore. I never really got a good track day with the x1 on the truck , so who knows what it would have made. Our trucks are similar in weight, as the curb wieght of an xr is about 3700lbs plus driver and all that other stuff it adds up.

Nice runs nun the less, 13s arent to far away for you.

rdrfronty

Reaction score
lol, to bad i dont have the truck anymore. I never really got a good track day with the x1 on the truck , so who knows what it would have made. Our trucks are similar in weight, as the curb wieght of an xr is about 3700lbs plus driver and all that other stuff it adds up.

Nice runs nun the less, 13s arent to far away for you.

Dang, thats a shame you got rid of your truck. The 4250lbs is without extras crap in the cab, no spare, jack, and only 1/4 tank of gas. Dang guy, you should have kept your X. It was a really cool truck. I like to nice power & times come out of NA trucks(non V8).

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
didnt really get rid of it by choice, and it was past its prime, I put a lot of abuse on the truck and it was hurt.

jhg_12

Reaction score
yesterday i ran a 15.0 stock i looking forward to 13.8 full bolt and chipped

toyota_rod

Reaction score
yesterday i ran a 15.0 stock i looking forward to 13.8 full bolt and chipped
yall must have one sticky ass track cuz i couldnt catch traction for shyt with the stock tires..best i ran is 15.5

butters607

Reaction score
if I was at 100 feet below sea level I bet I would run that time or better!

Top Bottom