Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal: Mod day Feb 28

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
so i am trying to get out of going to work. do you guys think i have time to do DTLT header. I dont know how long they take to put in.
Bring um, ill help you put um in. I wanna play around with your stereo too.

qponde51

Reaction score
No go for me anymore. Something personal came up. My deepest apologies to all. Go ahead call me a flake I deserve it.
NOOOO! thast to bad man hope to see u at the next meet then!

IZHR818 hit me up wut time u gunna be rollin???

NightWing

Reaction score
Wow I just checked out the Tacomaworld thread and more ppl are signing up for this meet.

No flakes!!

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
:hmmmm2: lets see how many people is going to show up.....:ahhhhh:

iamrayzian

Reaction score
Where is this even at? House or Business? We've got some TW members showing up and I hope you XR-U guys actually show up. Is this even go to go down? I don't want to waste the TW guys time or mine.
:hmmmm2:

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
Where is this even at? House or Business? We've got some TW members showing up and I hope you XR-U guys actually show up. Is this even go to go down? I don't want to waste the TW guys time or mine.
:hmmmm2:

you guys are not going to waste your time ( i will be there ):laugh:...this event still going,i got to be there no matter what 'cause i am responsible for anything is going to happen there....is a big parking lot like a mentioned before and i will open one of the warehouses just to use the bathrooms and do mods....

no flakes......:top:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
yeah my happy a$$ will be rolling over there as well... assuming I wake up at a decent time :laugh:

TreTuna

Reaction score
I will be there for sure, though maybe not right at 10am... haha, got a friend's birthday tonight and another friend's house warming party to go to, gonna be a long one.

Gadget

Reaction score
I have some business about an hour south of there in the morning.

When I finish that up I will try to make the meet.

Can someone that is going to be there PM me their cell number so I can call when I am on the way and make sure where everyone is?

G

iamrayzian

Reaction score
^ I PM'ed you and I will be arranging some TW members to show. Trying to get more but this feel on the wrong weekend as we have the SANTEE LAKES San Diego Meet.

I will be there for sure with some other TW members. No one be shy. I want to meet some of you XR-U members and snatch some ideas for mods. :rockon:

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
I have some business about an hour south of there in the morning.

When I finish that up I will try to make the meet.

Can someone that is going to be there PM me their cell number so I can call when I am on the way and make sure where everyone is?

YOU CAN CALL ME, I WILL BE THE LAST ONE (GOT TO CLOSE THE GATE)

CAESAR>>>562-319-3489 AKA TICOMAN:rock:

iamrayzian

Reaction score
Can Anyone Bring A PC that can connect to the URD MAF unit, a wideband, and a scan tool?

I'll pay someone if they can bring that. I wanna get my URD Maf Tuned by Gadget:rockon:

NoKz

Reaction score
Rob, I showed up around 3, tried to call you. Lol. We're chilling at boomerangs.

NightWing

Reaction score
Awesome meet you guys.. nice meet new faces and seeing the old ones.. hope to see you guys at the next one.

Gadget, thank you for the food..

Top Bottom