Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal: Mod day Feb 28

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
They are the three piece Avus wheels. The new owner of the truck lives in California. It was nice to see some picture of it. I miss her.

he is going to have a lot of trouble getting the cali4nia plates....:ahhhhh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Just needs to swap the intake and exhaust to smog... and pray that the smog tech let's him pass visual inspection! :argh:

NightWing

Reaction score
He has dtlt which I'm willing to buy off him if he wants to sell coughcougb. Lol

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
IT WAS A REALLY GOOD RESPONSE FROM YOU GUYS SHOWING UP......GOOD TO SEE NEW FACES.
CONGRATULATIONS TO RAFAEL FOR BUYING THAT NICE SUPERCHARGED RED X.:top:

HEY JASON......I HOPE YOU MADE IT IN ONE PIECE BACK HOME!!!! (YOU ALWAYS THIRSTY:beerglass: )

haha, shoulda expected that from you... did you see how many times i used the bathroom? alcohol goes straight through me haha... iiii's sobbbbbber i swweeeeear!

i was thinking to have another meeting at the el prado park in corona around april.....what do you guys think?:dontknow:
bbq / drinks.....

any ideas?:hmmmm2:

i'm up for it, drinks are always good. we could always go to the santa fe damn again too...

So, are we like going to set up another meet?

YES...........

Last edited:

TreTuna

Reaction score
Let's do it, just need to decide on a spot and a date. I like the thought of doing this on the last Sunday of each month. Seems like Sunday's are the days that more people can make it out. So if we did that on this month it would actually make it the 28th as well. I'm down to do it at Tico's shop again, though would be cool to kinda move it around as well.

Top Bottom