Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal PCH Cruise Feeler

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Alright i guess ill take the liberty in starting this again :biggrin:

Lets plan out a time / date / place along PCH. Start throwing some ideas out there and lets do this
before Doug leaves...

Ready.....Set.....goooooo:laugh:

bluuge

Reaction score
but first, who can pick up j strada? :dontknow: :laugh:

xrunish

Reaction score
I am gone first two weeks of march excluding weekends but that might be too soon, how about april? Ill get the dates when im in port so i can make it

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
So far April for the win!

How's April 7 (Saturday ) or 8 (sunday ),????

Outburst

Reaction score
you do april, i'm there. my truck will also be done by then.

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
North from Santa Monica and a couple fun roads in the Santa Monica mountains can make a fun cruise. Make an early morning meet up at Super Car Sunday in woodland hills for starters can make it a fun day also. Over and through the hills to PCH.

I've driven the entire lenght of HWY1 till where it ends in Nor cal in redwood national forest. Now thats a cruise. 2 days worth lol.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
TahoesHateMe said:
North from Santa Monica and a couple fun roads in the Santa Monica mountains can make a fun cruise. Make an early morning meet up at Super Car Sunday in woodland hills for starters can make it a fun day also. Over and through the hills to PCH.

I've driven the entire lenght of HWY1 till where it ends in Nor cal in redwood national forest. Now thats a cruise. 2 days worth lol.

Like 8am???

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
TahoesHateMe said:
If people are interested in the supercar sunday part then 8-9. The place clears out by 10-10:30.

Is there a link to supercar sunday?

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
I just checked out the supercar sunday video really nice cars. April 29th.

Check out the video.
Cruise and car show, 2 birds with one stone!

xrunish

Reaction score
dOPE!!! i hope my car is in the paint booth by than and i can take her out, if not than i might just end up riding with someone or i can take the 3 series and just be the odd one out hahaha

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
xrunish said:
dOPE!!! i hope my car is in the paint booth by than and i can take her out, if not than i might just end up riding with someone or i can take the 3 series and just be the odd one out hahaha

Midnight purple! Ftw

Top Bottom