Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal! San Diego!

Outburst

Reaction score
So whos planning on going?
that way we can all wait at plaza bonita, outback steakhouse till were all there. then we can roll up together

SDXR619

Reaction score
Palm is closer to my house. I can try to meet you guys there. What time ? I don't think I have your number anymore Ron.

Nevermind..I still have your number..Unless you changed it .

Last edited:

Outburst

Reaction score
Still the same number.

Honestly i have no idea how the sd car meats (yeah they call them meats) will even receive us. If anything we'll just have a good laugh and enjoy each others company. If not we can walk around and look at the other rides.

Xraided

Reaction score
Palm is closer to my house. I can try to meet you guys there. What time ? I don't think I have your number anymore Ron.

Nevermind..I still have your number..Unless you changed it .

just meet at plaza my doode so when we can all mobb there insted of showing up to sum honda meat one by one

Outburst

Reaction score
Yeah. I'll be waiting around Outback Steakhouse in Plaza Bonita at 6:30. we'll probably leave the area around 7:15-7:30 and then roll over there down to palm street.

If you guys need to call/text me feel free to. 619.325.9237 :top: I did give the SD car meat guys a heads up so they know something is coming. I didn't tell them we're a bunch of trucks though.

Outburst

Reaction score
Just got done detailing. Ready for tonights meet.

ForumRunner_20130605_121609.jpg

Outburst

Reaction score
it'll maybe be like 4-5 trucks. we're going to a SD car enthusiast meet. full of hondas really,

Outburst

Reaction score
you don't have to.
i just have a habit of doing it a bit too much

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
she's all waxed and ready for tonight. kinda sad i couldn't install my underglow. hopefully this weekend though.

Outburst

Reaction score
surprisingly enough tonight was really really fun.
2013-06-05%2020.04.27.jpg

lots and lots of hondas. but at the sametime we kicked near the trucks and v8s. super fun with those guys.

Outburst

Reaction score
i wish i could've.
there was actually a lot of people staring at our trucks and taking their own pictures. so we'l see if some pop up.

Redline

Reaction score
surprisingly enough tonight was really really fun.
2013-06-05%2020.04.27.jpg

lots and lots of hondas. but at the sametime we kicked near the trucks and v8s. super fun with those guys.

nice how many xs came out? only if you guys werent so far :eviltongue:

Top Bottom