Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal! San Diego!

dramad1

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and knock some of these items out this weekend if I have the time and nothing pops up.
Maybe a few others will chime in with some mods or just wanting to do a meet and greet, cruise and come up with a date we can all gather up on. ???
When I get to my brake mods I'm def gonna be asking for some help fellas. I have never changed all the fluid out and bled the brakes in this vehicle yet or swapped the lines out w/ the ss lines. Pads should be the easiest part. Kkkeeeevvvviiinn. Lol.

Outburst

Reaction score
i also got a few mods myself. if someone sets up a time and date, i can help plan it like always.

got a URD fuel kit coming very soon. and ive been holding off on qa1s. i'll also need to contact coupe and get an oil pan guard very soon as well.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and knock some of these items out this weekend if I have the time and nothing pops up.
Maybe a few others will chime in with some mods or just wanting to do a meet and greet, cruise and come up with a date we can all gather up on. ???
When I get to my brake mods I'm def gonna be asking for some help fellas. I have never changed all the fluid out and bled the brakes in this vehicle yet or swapped the lines out w/ the ss lines. Pads should be the easiest part. Kkkeeeevvvviiinn. Lol.

Ate blue stuff is the way to to go for fluid. Not hard at all.

dramad1

Reaction score
I picked up some motul rbf600. I haven't messed with my brakes since I've owned the truck.
Time to eliminate some if that brake fade. Just need to find the time and help as I haven't done this before.

What's up though kev?im Interested in this major update. If you need a hand, I'm in for sure. Lmk.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I picked up some motul rbf600. I haven't messed with my brakes since I've owned the truck.
Time to eliminate some if that brake fade. Just need to find the time and help as I haven't done this before.

What's up though kev?im Interested in this major update. If you need a hand, I'm in for sure. Lmk.

The motul stuff is just as good. You got at least a quart right?

Major update, just stay tuned....you'll see soon enough. I already spilled the beans on Facebook. :p

dramad1

Reaction score
Yeah I got 3 bottles. 500ml each. I think I'll have enough.
Ill have to have my wife look for me as I don't have a Facebook.

Outburst

Reaction score
I know some of the beans. I shpuld really add you as a friend on fb kevin. I do know that kevin finally sold the oil pan and ucon. That means its just about that time for some v8 muscle

I got an urd fuel pump kit on the way and future stoptechs in mind. So ill def neex a helping hand at least on the fuel pump kit.

Top Bottom