Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal! San Diego!

Outburst

Reaction score
Alright guys. Its that time again. Lets plan out the next meet! Not sure what to do at this point. We could all just hang out somewhere. Nothing too big, just some stories of our X's. Or maybe a bit of mountain driving? Or maybe another SoCal guy would like to take the reigns and us San Diego guys can drive up to you guys.

So. Let's plan this out. Once again, I'll help organize the meet!

This time I won't flake. Last meet was my aunt's funeral. It was an unexpected death so I had to cancel on you guys. But I heard the turnout was great.

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
It was an awesome first meet for me!!! I'm very much looking forward to this next meet! Palomar mountain is a pretty curvey (spell check?) Drive. Just an idea... I'm up in murrieta, by the way.

Outburst

Reaction score
its been over a year since we did a mountain run.

but it just wont feel right without kevin though.

kevin, when you getting that new junkyard engine of yours?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
its been over a year since we did a mountain run.

but it just wont feel right without kevin though.

kevin, when you getting that new junkyard engine of yours?

My truck will be non op for at least the rest of the year. I have big things brewing. ;)

Ill show up for support. But ill be in either our pilot or the jdm civic

Outburst

Reaction score
My truck will be non op for at least the rest of the year. I have big things brewing. ;)

Ill show up for support. But ill be in either our pilot or the jdm civic
i bet that jdm civic of yours can still outrun all of the Xs that show up.

whatcha brewin up? are you going fully sleeved 1gr with twin turbo sequentials? if you are i am first dibs on shotgun

EDIT:
just saw your thread. DO IT!

Last edited:

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
i read that thread too sounds amazing hahaha! that is true though... kevin was pretty much the life of the group.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
i bet that jdm civic of yours can still outrun all of the Xs that show up.

whatcha brewin up? are you going fully sleeved 1gr with twin turbo sequentials? if you are i am first dibs on shotgun

EDIT:
just saw your thread. DO IT!

Our pilot is faster then the civic. Lol

Imprezz

Reaction score
U guys should wait til December for me! I go out there every year at that time lol. Got a house in Riverside but I rent it out. Whenever u guys do have it hope u have fun and maybe I'll see u Christmas time this year!

Edit: Post up some pics of the civic, I'll try to get some up of the gsr

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
U guys should wait til December for me! I go out there every year at that time lol. Got a house in Riverside but I rent it out. Whenever u guys do have it hope u have fun and maybe I'll see u Christmas time this year!

Edit: Post up some pics of the civic, I'll try to get some up of the gsr

Its a bone stock 2000 lx auto. Its a commuter. Not a race car.

Imprezz

Reaction score
Oh ok lol. Hey do u drift at the go kart track by the river bottom in Riverside? My bro-in-law said he saw a blue x at drift night awhile back, I figured it might be you

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Oh ok lol. Hey do u drift at the go kart track by the river bottom in Riverside? My bro-in-law said he saw a blue x at drift night awhile back, I figured it might be you

Yup. Thats me.

Outburst

Reaction score
still need to get suggestions guys. i'm actually running out of ideas.

Outburst

Reaction score
again, since i live here in san diego, ill need the help of someone from the LA area to do a meet in that area.

if not, the next socal meet will be in san diego again!

TheMaskedAce

Reaction score
That area sounds nice too. and right by me almost :smile: I'm down for that. Right in between SD and LA

dramad1

Reaction score
Anyone fish?we Can do a lake cyamaca cruise and then head up to Laguna mountain, then do a cruise back down to Diego down the 8. Lots of gas though? There's always santee lakes for a meet and greet, horse shoes, fishing and BBQ
I live up before Julian so lots of out door activities up here. If rosco ridge was open, I'd say let's go shooting. We could always drive out to ocotillo and shoot out there.

Just some different ideas other than the norm.

Outburst

Reaction score
Anyone fish?we Can do a lake cyamaca cruise and then head up to Laguna mountain, then do a cruise back down to Diego down the 8. Lots of gas though? There's always santee lakes for a meet and greet, horse shoes, fishing and BBQ
I live up before Julian so lots of out door activities up here. If rosco ridge was open, I'd say let's go shooting. We could always drive out to ocotillo and shoot out there.

Just some different ideas other than the norm.
very true. doesn't even have to deal with cars. lets just all hang out! :top:

Top Bottom