Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal Sept 09 Meet..

Mr.X

Reaction score
im down for the night cruz burn out contest anything ahahahah name tags thats a must if everyone shows up and im not taking anything but i have ins for beer im pretty faded as we speakk

DC29

Reaction score
im down for the night cruz burn out contest anything ahahahah name tags thats a must if everyone shows up and im not taking anything but i have ins for beer im pretty faded as we speakk

burn out contest... im defiently rotating my tires today..

faded off beer?

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
I might go...... my rear bumper ripped off, i was reversing in a steep driveway and yah barrahh boom barrahh bing the clips broke off. My ass is missing a left cheek =:)ahhhhh:

DC29

Reaction score
yes faded off beer.

i hate when people say faded when there drunk..(no offense).. its confusing. cause when someone says faded the first thing i think of is there faded from bud not beer..

DC29

Reaction score
heres a good question..

anyone bringing a bbq?? or do they have them in the park??

Gutz

Reaction score
I might go...... my rear bumper ripped off, i was reversing in a steep driveway and yah barrahh boom barrahh bing the clips broke off. My ass is missing a left cheek =:)ahhhhh:

Less weight man, your X is fater now....lol....You better come on down!!!! :rockon:

Looks like we have about 5 Tundras coming thru...I would have wanted more, but eh.....

NightWing

Reaction score
Bump.. A few hrs left b4 the meet.. See u guys out there

NoKz

Reaction score
Getting the truck washed then heading out. Probably be there around 11.

NightWing

Reaction score
2am and I just got home. Its was a really fun day. I enjoyed it..

Everyone that showed:
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING UP..

Reaction score
Damn Hugo, how much moding did you guys do? hahaha!

Good meet man! Everyone was real cool, the park was a nice place, and it was a good first meet for me :top:

Next time we gotta bring a football and make use of all the open grass :D

NightWing

Reaction score
^^ tried to install that baseball bat I had in the back of my truck which I call intake on my truck but it was a fail. Gona meet up with the guy that sold me to see what's up.

Yea I was gona take my football but I forgot it.. My fault.

Yea maybe next meet can be a mod day or something. Once again we should tell everyone a month or so in advance about the meet, maybe more show up

Top Bottom