Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal Sept 09 Meet..

Mr.X

Reaction score
hey hugo are we going on another canyon(twisties) run???

Mr.X

Reaction score
hell yea me and philip been talkin about this for a while we should to it

kdizzle909

Reaction score
Prado is less than 5 mins from me. I'll bring the beer . . . . wait, can you bring beer to Prado?

NightWing

Reaction score
I don't think they allow beer in the park.. But hey as long as they don't find out we're cool

Reaction score
I think mainly because there's a gun range and archery area they don't condone drinking...

I agree with keeping it chill and respectfull with the brews and no one gets hurt or bothered :top:

itsjustaliftedXR

Reaction score
bump for you AND me..

hey so cal guys, can you check out my thread on my auto trans? (in the stock mech issues forum) i am no expert.. at all, but could really use some help. and if any of you guys are willing, id be down to let someone drive my truck and help diagnose my issue. thanks! sorry to jack this thread, but i desperately need help, plus, i may be goin to this meet.... if my truck gets fixed! thanks!

Reaction score
Bummer about your trans man!

I say take it to a few different shops besides the dealer and see what they all say...

That way you're bound to see who's B.S.ing you and/or if you have the problem they all say...

That way you also find the cheapest way to fix it :top:

Hope you get everything straightened out, best of luck!

BTW have you tried going to CustomTacos or TacomaWord?

NightWing

Reaction score
BUMP again where's everyone at?

Any of the OC guys want to caravan out there ?

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Pssh, half of the OC guys haven't even posted on this thread yet...they're probably all too busy hanging at the local hollister and taking steroids

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
well we need to do some more advertising. are we losing so cal members or what. if everyone comes this will be one huge meet

Mr.X

Reaction score
BUMBBBB dude i asked for this day off like a year ago ahha i wanna see all of So Cal show up stop being lazy come on ill show u mine if u show me yours

DC29

Reaction score
BUMP again where's everyone at?

Any of the OC guys want to caravan out there ?

im down to caravan. tell me when and where. im off chapman and the 55.

well we need to do some more advertising. are we losing so cal members or what. if everyone comes this will be one huge meet

yeah speaking of that i need a block of those XRU recruitment cards i see tons of x's and other bad ass tacos alllll the time considering my job has me driving all over hells creation. and a sticker too i need one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom