Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Fl. get together thread....lol.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone....thinking about doing a dyno day. Im pretty sure it would have to be a Sat. Cuz of everyone working. I normally do my business with Torq they have a mustang dyno. I u want to check them out its http://gettorq.com/flashindex.html i will talk to them to see how much for a coupl carz. If u all could tell me whos intrested that would be cool.:blurock:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Ok...so i called the dyno guys.. and they said about 75 for 2 pulls.. There price went up unfortunetly. Unless i get a definite answer on how many trucks want to get on then i will know pricing for sure...
I would prefer to run on a dynojet or a Mustang dyno.. I would like to get a rollcall to see whos down.

1.Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I would be in, but mine is Paid for already looking forward to the WPB track Mod :rockon:

L3G10N

Reaction score
may or may not have the truck at that point but i'll hang out at the dyno day. may not have a ride worth dynoing at the time.

Reaction score
It doesn`t matter what ride you have;... what we want is brothers hanging out and sharing ideas, coupons,hook ups ,projects, experiences and good times and of coarse
:beer:

L3G10N

Reaction score
It doesn`t matter what ride you have;... what we want is brothers hanging out and sharing ideas, coupons,hook ups ,projects, experiences and good times and of coarse
:beer:

in that case, i'm down. :blurock:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey South Florida is that time again...
APRIL 28TH. Sat At 6pm at Miami Speedshop
6447 Northwest 82nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33166
this is a car show dyno day.

Miami_X

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to meeting more X-Drivers. Had a great time at Markham Park last time.

Note: Just put my motorcycle up for sale. The cost? One TRD supercharger and fit kit. The second I sell it, 300+ ponies, here I come! :blurock:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Ouch thats dedication!!!!! We will be sure to squeeze every ounce of that chargers potential out..Now i guess u r going reflash?

Miami_X

Reaction score
Ouch thats dedication!!!!! We will be sure to squeeze every ounce of that chargers potential out..Now i guess u r going reflash?

If by that you mean letting the dealer reflash my ecu for the new injectors and s/c, yes. Can't afford and don't have time to learn how to use tuning software or other ECUs I've read about here on XRU. gotta draw the line somewhere.

Top Bottom