Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Fl. get together thread....lol.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.....Let's show South Florida what we are about.

Alright so let's see what we could do. Let's see if we could get together this weekend. Im thinking maybe sunday mid to afternoon. Now depending on who n where u r from we can try to centralize. Either way feel free to PM me or call me at 305-423-9215. If I dont answer be sure u leave a message and b sure u state your from xru. Or u can text. Personally i would love to see us get something going I think it would be pretty cool to get everyone out together...Lets do it!

Last edited:

SX TOY

Reaction score
would love to man but I am running a bus down to fantasy fest this weekend. I doubt I am going to want to drive anywhere on sunday lol.

08x

Reaction score
im all the way in sebastain but have no problem driving down to palm beach area but i dont wanna drive further then around northern tip of broward

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Not a problem. Whats gonna happen is this let's go ahead in postpone till next weekend. Same day Miami has a very busy weekend with the south florida auto show in town. In the mean time let's try to get everyone round up and let's try to pick somewhere to meet up at.

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'd be down for something like a meet . I'm in way west of west palm .

xtoplinex

Reaction score
You know I would be down.. buy you know.. yeahhh... haha

AsianTaco

Reaction score
You know I would be down.. buy you know.. yeahhh... haha
Migi... STFU!!! lol. I'm down. Chris I know you would go. How about you Glen? lol. I'll try to get a hold of Brian in Pompano. Chris get a hold of the other Brian.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'm down for a meet on sunday ...... Like I said before I'm Located west of West Palm and for me its a 20min drive to I95. On good days its a 45min to an hour drive to Boca ,though I don't mind making the trip .All you have to do is pick the spot and I'm sure it'll be all down hill from there. If nothing comes together this weekend you can always shoot for the following sunday .

08x

Reaction score
im sorry co i have a very busy schedule ya no and its hard plus im in the procces of a little experiment soon

08x

Reaction score
is that eddies old truck twinsnail?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
We can sit here all day and talk about this ,but talk is cheap. If you don't hurry up and get this thing together ,everyone will think you aren't serious and this will fall apart. You really need to a pick a date and a place and stick with it ,the rest will fall into place .

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Alright everyone after a much busy schedule and school. And a commitment made....I have finally got some time.

This Sunday at 3 in the afternoon at the Dania Pier or Markham park let's all get together. And have a good time checking eac h others rides out n getting to know each other. Any input is welcome so let's get the word out and let's do this.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Morning everyone let's see if maybe we can get a little rollcall going..

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Its going to be a long drive for me ,but I guess you can sign me up .

Rez146

Reaction score
u plan on going to the range?

damn just saw its for this sunday wont be able to going to jacksonville for the sibling show

Last edited:

08x

Reaction score
to far of a drive for me sorry cant make that one

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Its going to be a long drive for me ,but I guess you can sign me up .

Sweet....alright...

u plan on going to the range?

damn just saw its for this sunday wont be able to going to jacksonville for the sibling show

lol..was an idea...I figured we could go somewhere where we can do stuff you know...The beach or the park..But thats an intresting idea....maybe we can have like a shoot out at Markham

to far of a drive for me sorry cant make that one

no prob. man thanks hopefully we can bring it closer north as we move along.

Last edited:
Top Bottom