Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Fl. get together thread....lol.

Reaction score
Hello ladies n gentlemen I'm off ives dairy road.. saw a x other day believe saw a pr sticker on his back window goes east on pines

Rez146

Reaction score
i think its about time we get a meet going.. it has been a while

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Good man busy with the truck and other stuff.... You heard from Ivan? I texted him twice this week and no answer.

Hows a meet this weekend Sound Everyone? We can do a eat in at Denny's on 36th st and the palmetto or get together somewhere on the countyline?

Last edited:

Rez146

Reaction score
thats good to hear.. hows everything coming along? havent heard from him i kinda been in my own little world for a while between studying for school and inventory at work hasnt been easy. but i am defenitly down for a meet this weekend

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Not bad... well for now lets meet up at the Denny's on 36th st and the palmetto. Bring cash cuz they'll only give me the discount.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Ok so lets do this. This weekend at

Miramar Auto Service
12088 Miramar pkwy
Miramar, fl. 33025

I will be there at the crack of dawn. Lets get out there and hang out and meet each other,

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Ok so lets do this. This weekend at

Miramar Auto Service
12088 Miramar pkwy
Miramar, fl. 33025

I will be there at the crack of dawn. Lets get out there and hang out and meet each other,

Roll call? I have work but if I get out early enough ill ride out there.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I can't I have a lot of school work to do ! I really need to get the research done for this paper and finding my proof is becoming quite difficult ! Plus it's in Miramar I'm on a budget lol

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Let me know guys...Already had 75% of the guys check in and arent able to make it... Thank you everyone that responded back to me. Thats what im talkin about...communicatin within the fam...lol

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Let me know guys...Already had 75% of the guys check in and arent able to make it... Thank you everyone that responded back to me. Thats what im talkin about...communicatin within the fam...lol

Hey Mark. I have work tomorrow. I am unsure of what time I'll be done :/. I think I may have to reschedule.

Miami_X

Reaction score
How about setting up a date and place with enough lead time to allow folks to adjust their schedules to meet up - like some time in early march March??

Top Bottom