Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Florida Meet Anyone?

08x

Reaction score
hey is the beach of donald ross road area is and need a time set up

James_T

Reaction score
Early in the day would be best - the beach and it's pavilions get a bit crowded in the afternoon.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
No they don't everytime Ive been there the beach and the pavillions have been practically a ghost town. I say meeting at that spot around 10:30am would be reasonable.

Rez146

Reaction score
sounds good i will be driving up from miami around 9am i guess it a more or less an hour and a half drive

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Caught one more !
1. Blackxrunner05
2. 08x
3. rexrunner
4. asiantaco
5. X-run-X-er
6. LilRed
7. James_T
8. Rez146
9. wickedmon

James_T

Reaction score
Ah, gotcha. I've been thinking more Marcinski area, my bad, haha.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Guys just letting you know I;m still in , Sorry I haven't been online or contacted anyone lately, I've been extremly busy, my friend Keyon is coming with his Black XR as well !

xtoplinex

Reaction score
is anyone driving from miami?

I'll be coming from Miami. We could ride up together if you like?

If were going on the weekend of the 13th & 14th, I'll be too down! 4 days later I would have to start driving to the West. Sooo I'm in! :top:

1. Blackxrunner05
2. 08x
3. rexrunner
4. asiantaco
5. X-run-X-er
6. LilRed
7. James_T
8. Rez146
9.xtoplinex

Rez146

Reaction score
sounds good we got to name a place to meet and time

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I'll be coming from Miami. We could ride up together if you like?

If were going on the weekend of the 13th & 14th, I'll be too down! 4 days later I would have to start driving to the West. Sooo I'm in! :top:

1. Blackxrunner05
2. 08x
3. rexrunner
4. asiantaco
5. X-run-X-er
6. LilRed
7. James_T
8. Rez146
9.xtoplinex
You can't drive your X-runner over there. You'll put too many miles on it. Might as well leave it here...at my house lol. I can't believe it Migi and Justin are coming out! hahha.

08x

Reaction score
is justins truck even registered or no how to drive it lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I can't believe it Migi and Justin are coming out! hahha.
LOl yeah BigFoot is spotted more often than those two ! Juno Beach is a dog beach ,so I'm thinking of bringing the Cripple . She needs the exercise ,plus her wheelchair will draw some attention

xtoplinex

Reaction score
sounds good we got to name a place to meet and time

Word. I'll think of a time, and place. :top:

You can't drive your X-runner over there. You'll put too many miles on it. Might as well leave it here...at my house lol. I can't believe it Migi and Justin are coming out! hahha.

haha I already have 65,000 miles on the truck, and it's still running strong.. what's an extra 2,700 on it? haha.. and nahh, I love my truck again along with the new goodies on the truck. :D ... And what happen to Justin?

Reaction score
Hey guys Im in Miami and I want to try to attend one of these get togethers and meet new enthusiasts that share the same love for the XR as I do lets get the dates, time and activity,is it going to be the one day or will we have pitch a tent LOL in the bed or rent a room like this one .:jimcarey: party on dude :top::top::top:

Reaction score
Can we maybe make it for the following week 21st because the 14TH i am busy let me know what you guys would like to do and where and I will try to make it Thanks Ivan :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:penslap:

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Word. I'll think of a time, and place. :top:

haha I already have 65,000 miles on the truck, and it's still running strong.. what's an extra 2,700 on it? haha.. and nahh, I love my truck again along with the new goodies on the truck. :D ... And what happen to Justin?
Are you bringing the HB to Cali too? Nothing happen to Justin besides the fact that he needs to get his truck back on the road. He was looking for a taillight. Maybe you can sell him a set. FaceBook that lanky skinny mofo.

Top Bottom