Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spring meet

easts1d3

Reaction score
How much larger did your block get bored out?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Motor is still in the truck but they will be over bored by half a mm. Standard practice when rebuilding a used block.

Stock pistons are 92mm mine will be 92.5mm. In the industry it's called +20

easts1d3

Reaction score
Let me know if you need a hand to wrench, I'm always down to help a fellow member out!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Ill try to make it. Have some things I'd like/need to do b4 I run next. I may just visit. We will see.

And pyro.. I'm sure you know who my buddy is. He drives the 70's lotus élan. Poor guy has to work most Saturdays this summer so he will prob only make Sunday events. I may have to kidnap him and get him out there. That little lotus is like a go cart.

PyRo_XR

Reaction score
Oh yeah that thing is sick :adore:and there's more Sunday events this year:top: I can't decide racing between my x or my race car this year :hmmmm2::dontknow:and u can't race 2 cars on the same event, but there's fun runs at the end of every event.... So is the PITL first event the spring meet?

PyRo_XR

Reaction score
Heres a vid of my integra/race car at PITL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klu3k635WXA&sns=em[/ame]

easts1d3

Reaction score
What do you have to do to the truck before you run?
I need to change out my fuel pump for sure and fix the stupid pulleys so my truck doesn't sound like its falling apart lol
I would love some QA1's and sways but that's just wishful thinking lol

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I still haven't replaced my cracked headers yet. Truck sounds like shit. And now my exhaust tip has some annoying rattle inside it as well. So once those are fixed I'm good to go. We will see if gets done b4 then.

I also want to do the fuel pump. I'm long overdue. But I'm trying to get something else that includes the pump so waiting to hear what happens with that. Also. If you find out what pulley is making noise on your truck let me know no have most of the parts from old motor in my basement so if I have what ya need you can have it for cheap cheap. (I like beer haha) let me know

Last edited:

easts1d3

Reaction score
Oh snap! Any of the idler pulleys of the accessory drive would be amazing! Even if they are bad I can pull some measurements off them so I can machine up some aluminum pulleys

Superloki24

Reaction score
I would be game for May 4th. Just let me know when and where everybody plans on meeting up. GB is like 1hr from me so its no big deal to shoot up there.

PyRo_XR

Reaction score
I just need a good set of tires and would like to lower the truck but after the clutch and flywheel upgrade ill be happy wit some tires and some extra cash to put into the integra to.

easts1d3

Reaction score
I just need a good set of tires and would like to lower the truck but after the clutch and flywheel upgrade ill be happy wit some tires and some extra cash to put into the integra to.

Make sure you install the tsk that URD sells
Since your going to be in there anyways!

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
Oh snap! Any of the idler pulleys of the accessory drive would be amazing! Even if they are bad I can pull some measurements off them so I can machine up some aluminum pulleys

That would be sweet! If your gonna do that grab the part number off the bearings in your idler pulleys and you can pick up just the bearings from a parts suppler for dirt cheep

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Well. If all goes well I may be boosted soon!!! Giggity!!:yesss:

And let me know exactly which ones and ill see if I can dig them up. I think I have a couple of the idlers in my truck actually. (My mom had some issues and I took them with me just in case.)

Last edited:

PyRo_XR

Reaction score
So where is it going to be? GB or PITL Brampton? Autocross or drag/track?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
My votes for pitl whether I run it not is the big question haha

easts1d3

Reaction score
I would be down for PITL
Hopefully my truck is out of the shop by then

Top Bottom