Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spring meet

SSSXR

Reaction score
just give me time to get my truck into summer mode plz k thanks.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with Carson! Andrew let me get my motor running..... Summer ready pfffft b*tch pls

PyRo_XR

Reaction score
We can meet up there, not to many ppl show up for the first event and it starts at 9 but register before 8:30 and its 40 bucks plus licks burger and a drink. I am bringing the x and my teg:blurock: hope to see u guys there

easts1d3

Reaction score
Agreed! My truck will be in the shop hopefully thursday or monday so i should have it back in time for the meet

And i pulled my idler pulleys off and the upper drivers side pulley was baaaddd. i pressed the bearing out, pulled the seals out, cleaned the bearing with kerosene, then regreased it.

Problem solved! Until i order new pulleys

Jwall

Reaction score
Why dont we set something for like end of april. All the salt will be cleared off and everyone should be all shined up by then.

When do you plan on having your motor in corey? and boost.
Your really doing it the right way bro, cant wait to see this beauty build. :adore:
You really been through alot with this truck.

Jesiah did have you got your front end fixed up yet?

Holy hell even Bill is going to be s/c. right on, thats great news.

Last edited:

easts1d3

Reaction score
It's at the body shop now, they disassembled the front end and they're waiting for a go ahead from the insurance company to start ordering parts

List of things I want done extra in the body shop
- recess grill
- half evo mod painted flat black
- paint my eyelids when they come in
- fix dent on a pillar
- paint front bed side skirts and bed flairs
- fix rear bedside panel

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Motor should be out this week, and off to dezod, still waiting on pistons. Was hoping end of April to start getting her back in, would love to have it running may 11th and boosted by my bday in June...

Tunedx

Reaction score
I may show up for this meet. Part out coming soon!!

Superloki24

Reaction score
Tunedx, let me know what you have because I am in the market for a BBK and maybe some other things.

I just replaced the brakes with stock rotors and pads for now but I need to get some a bit bigger....I have some plans in the works but first I need to prep the truck....lol.

easts1d3

Reaction score
I got my truck back yesterday and I'm leery about taking it around a course so soon with the paint being so fresh lol

I'm avoiding all road construction so I don't get any paint chips and the last thing I want to do is smoke a cone at an auto cross event

The 3M clear bra will be going on but I have to wait 30 days to put it on

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Drive like a champ and you won't hit any cones.... If anything the bodyshop should have showed ya mistakes can be corrected..... Just takes lil money.....

You'll be fine, the cones they use are actually really soft, I have only ever hit like 2.....

easts1d3

Reaction score
Did the cones do any damage?

I guess I can just take it easy for first few runs to get a feel of my truck. I've never raced before (other than grand tourismo) lol

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Besides some scuffs that wipe off no real damage from the cones. I've hit my fair share of them lol (I push the limits always lol)

easts1d3

Reaction score
Ok good I think my truck being hit in a parking lot has made me crazy, I park as far away from everything now haha

Who's all in for PITL?

1.easts1d3

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I may drive my winter beater .... Extra points for loosing hubcaps....

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Ill be there for sure. We will see if I run or not. Have a lot of things on my plate right now. And there's more to come. Don't get me wrong I want to. And am gonna do everything I can to go. Only time will tell lol.

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
Id be in for PITL need to get new tires though. running out of tread on my winters haha

Top Bottom