Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sticker help!

Baggins44

Reaction score

Got one in today and don't know where to put it.
I have a URD sticker on the P/S lower bumper and was thinking of putting this one on the P/S windshield.

Will it look bad having both on the same side of the truck?:dontknow:

X-Caliber

Reaction score
I got mine on the passenger side back glass, with my URD sticker in the center slider, and my old car club sticker is on the driver side back glass.

I got my big ol' X-Runner banner on the windshield :top: Roll hard, son!

Outburst

Reaction score
I think it'll look just fine. :top:

I have my URD sticker on my passenger side back window and XRU sticker on the windshield passenger side. Of course my XRU sticker is black...

My new XRU sticker will stick out more and will be on driver side back window.

fmap4life

Reaction score
I am curious if the wiper is gonna take em off? I ai t put mine on yet cause of that thought

just516in

Reaction score
im wondering the same! i ordered the new one and the slanted one but it hasnt came in the mail yet

I am curious if the wiper is gonna take em off? I ai t put mine on yet cause of that thought

most likely not. i had a club lexus vinyl on my moms car which was completely in the way of the wiper and it never showed any signs of getting messed up for 2 years

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I don't think that it'll look bad anywhere you put it lol
But it's more of what you feel comfortable with. If you have your URD sticker on the P/S, then why not put the XRU sticker down a long the door frame on the D/S? I personally like the staggered look, and having it there looks good and keeps your windshield clear. I noticed it while looking through the calendar pictures in the store. Again, my opinion. Hope this helps!
2011_Calendar_13.jpg

Outburst

Reaction score
my wiper trail actually hit where my sticker was. i had to cut about half an inch off the rubber blade. not seeing any negative effects. :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
What color is the sticker? If it's not Red why not put it on the side skirt before the rear tire or after the front tire but get another one so u could mirror the placement and have it on both sides:top: when I had my Scion Xb I had a ScionLife sticker in the same location that I mentioned and then had a TRD sticker on the opposite end of the sideskirt. My stickers where color matched but brighter.
Just an idea, but here's a pic to show u what I mean.

Attachments

• P1010125.jpg
    P1010125.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 120
  • P1010131.jpg
    P1010131.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 115
  • P1010130.jpg
    P1010130.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 123

Baggins44

Reaction score
I'm liking bombsqdmans idea and johns at the same time. But leaning toward the first

HOTROD-X

Reaction score
i order mine 2 weeks ago and still have not got in mail yet how log does it take. ready to have it on the truck so i can rep. the underground some more. hope i get it soon? :frown:

just516in

Reaction score
i order mine 2 weeks ago and still have not got in mail yet how log does it take. ready to have it on the truck so i can rep. the underground some more. hope i get it soon? :frown:

i ordered mine 4 days ago and i jsut got a email saying that they are sent out

redarkx

Reaction score
im going to place mine on the side skirt infront of the rear wheel. really liking that positioning christdenied suggested.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
i have mine running up and down on my front windshield on the passenger side

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I had mine on passenger side glass. But it wasnt cleaned too good before i put it on after a good 6 months it came off. But i have about 4 more of different colors. Will make sure i clean the glass extremely good this time.

Top Bottom