Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sticker help!

tejada

Reaction score
GetAttachment.aspx

how bout on the driver window

sorry small pic but decal is there

Last edited:

sbx595

Reaction score
I think the windshield looks pretty bad ass, I know its not for everyone, but I dig it, as seen on my truck here...

DSC_03152.jpg

Taco08

Reaction score
I really want a Red one for my windshield but the gf thinks its a bad idea...o well plan on buying one for the front and the X for the back

fmap4life

Reaction score
I really want a Red one for my windshield but the gf thinks its a bad idea...o well plan on buying one for the front and the X for the back

Mine red, will post it once I put it on tonight!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I wonder if klint can cut some backwards or "mirrored" stickers...meaning the adhesive on the front so you can put it on the inside of the windshield so you don't have to worry about the elements or the wipers

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i order mine 2 weeks ago and still have not got in mail yet how log does it take. ready to have it on the truck so i can rep. the underground some more. hope i get it soon? :frown:

PM me your order number. If you ordered 2 weeks ago - it should have shipped. The only orders that haven't shipped yet have been within the past week. And those will go out Monday.

I wonder if klint can cut some backwards or "mirrored" stickers...meaning the adhesive on the front so you can put it on the inside of the windshield so you don't have to worry about the elements or the wipers

This is possible. But I wouldn't worry too much about the wipers. I have run this sticker on my D/S windshield for years -- and have only had to replace once. I think the first sticker lasted just under a year and only torn on a long road trip (4 hours) in the rain where it was getting wet and hit by the wiper for hours on end. Normal use it should not tear because of the wiper hitting it.

gunner76137

Reaction score
My stickers, just got them yesterday.
100_1771.jpg

100_1766.jpg

100_1763.jpg

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Kept mine stealth... black sticker on the rear glass:

WindowSticker.jpg

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG I love these photos! Keep em coming guys. Maybe I'll take some of these and add em to the XRU store.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
I got my stickers last week. Also got free cards yay! Mahalo's Klint. I think this is one good place to put um. Gotta ROCK the site yo!

picture.php

Top Bottom