Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stolen truck

illest

Reaction score
truck got stolen late last night or sometime this morning and if u guys could keep an eye out for it and if u have any info on it please pm me. thanks

triumphx

Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear man, whats going on with thefts in hawaii?

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Damn man, that sux hope everything gets resolved

gregincali

Reaction score
**** SUCKERS........ Why do people have to mess with other peoples $hit:motz:
Good luck Brotha...

illest

Reaction score
yah i was thinking the same no broken glass on the floor or anything. thanks for your support everyone and for the hawaii guys please be on the look out and if u dont have an alarm on your truck, that should be the next mod

Grumpy

Reaction score
Heisting a DJM 3/4 can't be easy. Hope nothing got damage and you get the truck back soon.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the misfortune. Keep us posted if you find out anything.

xrunnah_nev

Reaction score
sorry to hear that, i just had my front two rims/tires stolen on friday..although it wasnt my whole truck i feel your pain. Damm hater's out there...goodluck

illest

Reaction score
yah i think the cop that did your report did mine also because he told me about a xrunner that got 2 stockers stolen. but yah gonna keep it posted, just feel so helpless just sitting here waiting to get that call from the cops.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Go on a bunch of forums, that have members in hawaii, that's if you know any. The more people know to look out for it, the better your chances are.

xrunnah_nev

Reaction score
Yup i know what you mean...I had to do all the calling and waiting around...it sucks...

sorry again

8o8drifter

Reaction score
This sucks bro will b on the look out for u bro. Fuking fags can't buy there own shit so they gatta steal other peps rides. Hate this thread. Hope they find it.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
sorry to hear about this bro...hope you hear some good news soon...

losers that steal peoples things should get the "eye for an eye" punishment...that way they don't have hands to steal anything anymore...they cost you money, time, and tons of frustration while the only thing they can do is part out your truck...kind of hard to steal a vehicle and ride around in it especially when you can only go in circles...

redarkx

Reaction score
That sucks man! I hope it gets worked out for you!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
My guess is they wanted the rims. Stealing these trucks, especially in Hawaii is a dumb idea. Stripping the truck and selling parts won't get them anywhere. There are so many XR's on Oahu, but what they don't realize is it's like a small community of people, who knows each other. Word will get around.

Hope they find it though. But I agree, Alarm is definitely a MUST.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Damn bro sorry to hear. Im sure the f'd it up real nice if they towed it. When i had mine towed a few times it took forever to get it ona roll back with out damaging the kit on the 3/4. Good luck in finding it.

8o8drifter

Reaction score
I got a pic of ur truck posted on face book. So far I got a friend saying they saw the truck driving waimalu side around 12 ish last night or midnight as u would call it. That wouldn't be u ? Other friend he might of saw it dis morn at lcc.

Top Bottom