Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stolen truck

illest

Reaction score
anyword on the guy who stole your truck?

yah I actually saw him in china town this past sunday, i spoke to a detective and he said he was released on bail but i will see him in court soon.
btw if anyone sees a Kacie towing truck keep a close eye on them because the guy that was trying to sell my truck works or owns or manages that towing company.

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
If he owns it he won't for long. Can't see him keeping his business license with a GTA on his record.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
niceee. put him away. i feel like the US should do what china does. chop off a hand if you get caught stealing. haha teach those bastards a lesson.

rich017

Reaction score
yah I actually saw him in china town this past sunday, i spoke to a detective and he said he was released on bail but i will see him in court soon.
btw if anyone sees a Kacie towing truck keep a close eye on them because the guy that was trying to sell my truck works or owns or manages that towing company.

Is that how he stole your truck? It's pretty common here in FL. Hook them up to a wrecker and drive away.

EhdzXrunnR

Reaction score
Just started to read this thread couple days ago from 1st to last post...men thats crazy, what happen..i am heading to hawaii next year and planning to bring my X, makes me wonder a bit..I can only bring 1 vehicle and either my X or the Sequoia.. I wil go for my X..

bigdreams

Reaction score
Just started to read this thread couple days ago from 1st to last post...men thats crazy, what happen..i am heading to hawaii next year and planning to bring my X, makes me wonder a bit..I can only bring 1 vehicle and either my X or the Sequoia.. I wil go for my X..

Military? PCSing? I'd like to get stationed out there one day

EhdzXrunnR

Reaction score
Military? PCSing? I'd like to get stationed out there one day

USN..
yup...first time to get out of San Diego..

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Damn WTF man...... I hear thats very common in the HI. Ive always wondered how bulletproof our late model trucks r to theft...I mean obviously theres no stopping a tow truck but damn.....the rage that builds up in me about this subject.....Its happened to me and its not cool thats for sure... i personally would stay away from moving to an island...

fastrope

Reaction score
sorry to hear about your incident man. those white TE37 looks nice...

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
i know this is almost 2 years later. and the OP probably doesnt even post up here anymore. but i recently seen a slammed XB with the same exact white 19" varrstoens in the kunia area. could possibly be the rims. just figured id share the info if you were still looking around for them.

kayo808

Reaction score
i know this is almost 2 years later. and the OP probably doesnt even post up here anymore. but i recently seen a slammed XB with the same exact white 19" varrstoens in the kunia area. could possibly be the rims. just figured id share the info if you were still looking around for them.

What color xb is it?

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
What color xb is it?

EDIT:
just confirmed with my friend that this was the color.

f_339728385-3208608226.jpeg

Last edited:

kayo808

Reaction score
I know my friend just got his varrstoens for his xb but its the darker blue xb. And there is another xb with white varrstoens on this island but idk what color probably that one. I heard he got those rims right before my friend got his lol

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
yeah my friend drive past it every day. and said around jan, he go the xb and a month later picked up the rims

Top Bottom