Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharged APR E85 tuned Xrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABP

Reaction score
I think you meant to say.. "Part out time!!" lol

I pretty much know I will have to. I just don't have the extra time right now. Part out will probably have to wait till after Christmas.

ABP

Reaction score
I cannot believe I have to post this. My f@cking wife did not pay any of my house taxes. If anyone knows someone that wants a bada$$ xrunner let me know. I will sell the truck they way is sits for $16000. I have over $15000 in mods. For this deal to work the truck has to sell before I sell a motorcycle. I cannot even begin to explain how pissed I am.

214-317-0447

Venomous_X

Reaction score
HOLY HELL Im thinking about selling a nut ABP! This is heartbreaking to see :bawling:

SLAMMING DEAL FROM AN AWESOME GUY! BUMP

ABP

Reaction score
HOLY HELL Im thinking about selling a nut ABP! This is heartbreaking to see :bawling:

SLAMMING DEAL FROM AN AWESOME GUY! BUMP

Thanks. If anyone would like to buy a wife (cheap) I have one of those for sale as well. I was getting crap together to part out the truck when she dropped the bomb. I have a clean title in hand and stock parts so she will pass smog.

micpun

Reaction score
holy SHIAT!!!!!!!!!! bump for ONE HELL OF A EFFIN DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously if i havent invested so much in my truck i wouldve have bought yours. Did pretty much everything ive done.

Murderface

Reaction score
Say it isn't so bro, I still need a 7th inj.

Whatever it is that u need to do I hope it works out for u.

ntinhri

Reaction score
damn! I think you should turn that very fast on ebay! do best offer and stop when you get what oyu want.. you will get way more lookers.. dont forget most all of us already have a x.. more likely to sell on ebay, craigslist, etc..

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Damn I would jump all over that deal if I didn't already have an X, or had an extra 16k laying around.
Sorry you got to sell it, but good luck. And I hope it goes to a good home and not some douche canoe that can't handle the power. :ahhhhh:

Tunedx

Reaction score
This is one badazz deal. Wish I would of waited for this one

Gadget

Reaction score
Thanks. If anyone would like to buy a wife (cheap) I have one of those for sale as well. I was getting crap together to part out the truck when she dropped the bomb. I have a clean title in hand and stock parts so she will pass smog.

Trying to sell your wife for "just take over the payments" is not a good deal. Sorry....

If I was in the market for an XRunner I would buy your truck in a hot second!!!

G

ABP

Reaction score
Trying to sell your wife for "just take over the payments" is not a good deal. Sorry....

If I was in the market for an XRunner I would buy your truck in a hot second!!!

G

How about buy the truck and get a free wife?

blastap

Reaction score
i cant believe your truck has not had any good hits yet.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Damn bro, if u had said this 7 months ago before I bought my 08 X I would have jumped on ur truck in a heart beat since I paid the same thing for mine. GL with the sell

ABP

Reaction score
Dude,,, like they aren't free. That is the whole problem.

G

Shh! I know wifes are not "free". I am looking for the guy that has never been married and doesn't know that yet :laugh:

Sale pending on the truck. Buyer sounds very legit. If any of you guys have any different pictures of my truck from Xfest could you please post them up. I need to get the new buyer some better pics and tomorrow looks like rain.

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Hard to believe it took so long to sell at such an insanely good price! If it falls through, let me know I will want some of those parts....like the 2.6

I wish I had had time to make a vid of your truck while I was over there

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Damn that is an awesome deal, I wish I could sell my x and jump on urs. As far as the wife goes I can't buy another cause I'm trying to sell mine. GL selling the truck bro.

blackx07

Reaction score
i could buy this if i sold my 04 tacoma and the cbr...
hmmm

blastap

Reaction score
dont sell the cbr mike. it is not worth the loss

ABP

Reaction score
Truck is officially sold. New owner took delievery today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom