Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharged APR E85 tuned Xrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastap

Reaction score
That sucks man, I hope you get good money for it.

ABP

Reaction score
That sucks man, I hope you get good money for it.

Thanks man. Maybe if I part her out I can pay you to help me put her back to stock? I here you have the ultimate work shop.

ABP

Reaction score
The shop is always open to XRU.

I might be calling you. I had APR install everything, but I am not totally lost under the hood. One of my Ford stores said they would sell it for me. I just have to put it back closer to stock supercharged to bring it up there. My exhaust setup is a no-no for a dealer.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
shizel sticks man i call dibs on the headers :) unless somone gets the money first :(

07SWB

Reaction score
my buddy is trying to get rid of his 08 xB right now.. i mentioned this to him and he said "dude i drive the xB too fast, imagine what i would do with that kind of power!"

Good luck with your sale brotha!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
let me know your asking price for those shoes bud, maybe something can be done! I can meet you halfway or something if that was also an option so delivery wouldnt be an issue. Id like to work something up if possible if not i understand. :top:

Wizard

Reaction score
let me know your asking price for those shoes bud, maybe something can be done! I can meet you halfway or something if that was also an option so delivery wouldnt be an issue. Id like to work something up if possible if not i understand. :top:

I believe I called first dibs on these....just sitting patiently waiting for the official part out. :top:

micpun

Reaction score
i swear he had BBK, but i dont see it on the mods list.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I believe I called first dibs on these....just sitting patiently waiting for the official part out. :top:
Oh my, forgive me.....I dont read every post on the forum as some do.....thanks for the polite heads up... I spoke to him about these before the truck went for sale but if you want them and you got the cash by all means dear sir I have no problem stepping down :top:

SooRunner

Reaction score
Part it out, Part it out!

Minus well join the rest of the guys with the "Christmas special sale" that is going on in the for sale section! :D

Bump for the sale!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
This is such a sweet truck and an even sweeter deal. It NEEDS to go to a fellow enthusiast because some 18 year old kid isn't going to appreciate that beauty. Someone jump on this, please.

Good luck with the sale partner, love the truck.

blastap

Reaction score
im going to let this slide , but it must be nice to get one off stuff from apr.

ABP

Reaction score
I may consider a trade plus cash. Let me know what you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom